Part 25

Part 25:

"You can't warn me or threaten me babua" Garima stammered in low voice

"I can't believe this" muttered Arnav and continued "If you feel like that, then let it be. Let's complete this threat" he is serious now.

Seeing his serious face, both Garima and Buaji gulped their tension. Khushi held his shoulder to stop him from any outburst. But he didn't look at her, because he knew, if he looks at her his anger will reduce in seconds

"Let me clear you one thing aunty. I will never ever lose my things or my people for any one's fears or wishes. Khushi is mine, no one can separate her from me. Don't dare, it won't be good for you or our relation. And about warning you, I surely can do that and if needed I will do that definitely." Arnav said in dangerously low serious voice, sending shivers to Garima.

"Let me ask you one thing aunty, are you sure, Khushi will be safe without me? Can You guarantee her happiness with some other stupid random guy? Can you say surely that she will enjoy her life without me? Leave all that, do you know what she want? Do you ever tried to understand her feelings? Do you ever tried to help her in her tough Times?"

Garima looked down, not knowing what to answer. Smiling mockingly at her, Arnav continued

"Don't know what to answer? But I know the answer. Its a 'No, a big fat NO'" Arnav gritted his teeth "If it is not because of Buaji she would have broken completely. You never understood what she wants. But I'm not like you. I know what she wants, what she needs and whatever happens I'm going to give that to her"

Garima looked at him

He turned to Khushi and held her hands

"Khushi, tell me frankly, genuinely. Are you ready to spend your life with me? Do you trust me with your safety? Do you think you will be happy without me?"

"Yes, yes and no. I can't be happy, safe and protected without you. I trust you with my life. I believe you more than myself" Khushi's answer is clear. Khushi went to Garima and said "I might have misjudged a person before in my past. But, now I'm sure about Arnavji. I can't be happy and safe without him. I trust him completely. Please believe him, his love is pure and he is a nice person amma. Please accept this marriage"

"Stop it Khushi. No need to plead anyone, because whoever agree or not, whoever comes or not this marriage will happen at any cost"

"How can you say like that? Would you have said this if your family objects this..." even though Garima is feeling scared seeing ASR, she didn't like what Arnav said.

"Guess what, I already said that long back. Khushi and my life with her are most important to me, nothing else"

Three ladies looked at him surprised and shocked.

"I always take care of my things. I will do anything to get them. I will not allow anyone or anything to disturb my life. I don't care about others... I will do what I want" Arnav looked like an alien to Khushi. Till now, she saw him as a loving guy, an arrogant businessman, and responsible son of his family. But she never saw him as a selfish man. It made her smile. Her eyes moved to her mother's face to look her expression.

Garima looked at him with so many expressions in her face.

"This explanations and discussion are useless. Now tell me, what do you say? Do you want to come to your daughter's marriage or not?" Arnav asked with straight face

"I always want my children's happiness, nothing else. If Khushi is happy, then I don't have any objection for this marriage" Garima said in a low tone