Part 37

Part 37:

Days are moving fast. Wedding came into two week. Along with wedding date, there comes Gupta's SIL - Abhinav. Immediately after coming home, he started his disgusting behaviour with Khushi and started irritating her. Khushi felt disgusted with him around, in their house.

Pandit told them how to start the rituals to each family. He told both Akshaya and Garima to make Arnav and Khushi as groom and bride just three days before the wedding. He also mentioned them that in south india there is no particular celebration like mehendi and Sangeet, he asked them to celebrate if they want to whenever they are comfortable. And he also mentioned that after making Arnav and Khushi as groom and bride they both shouldn't meet. So, families decided to make Sangeet a week before wedding and mehendi just before the day of making groom and bride.

One day, just 11 days before of the wedding

"I can't take him anymore Arnav ji. He is really irritating me with his disgusting words. Please take me from here... please..." Khushi cried in phone.

"Khushi... Sweetheart... please don't cry. Please..."Arnav felt helpless hearing her cries. He felt anger rising in his mind thinking about Abhinav. He remembered Khushi saying how Latha burst out her complete frustration before her husband letting him know about Arnav's threat. That made Abhinav mad, he began his dirty play. But this time, Khushi told everything to Arnav. Till Abhinav comes she was brave, but seeing Abhinav, her fears came out making her weak. Arnav clearly understand her fears. She is scared because she thinks Latha will be more worst when she has her husband beside her. And with Abhinav she can go to any extent to stop this marriage. Their madness towards becoming rich and jealousy, towards Khushi and Arnav, makes them do anything.

"WHY ARE YOU SILENT?" Khushi shouted on phone jerking Arnav

"Khushi, I was thinking..." he was cut by Khushi's words

"HERE I'M CRYING and you are thinking about god knows what? This is not fair Arnav ji?" Khushi sniffed making Arnav chuckle.

"No dear... I'm just thinking about how brave you were few days back. But, now... hmm.. I don't know what to say" Arnav tried to tease Khushi little but.

"What do you mean by few days back? I'm brave now too" Khushi said as a matter of fact

"Then why are you worrying about them?" Arnav asked in serious tone.

"What if they do something to stop this marriage as jiji did few days back by telling all things to Mami ji?" Khushi asked in sad and fearful tone "If they do anything like that, then I can't live Arnav ji. If our marriage wouldn't happen or you leaves me behind, then that will be my last day as I can't face this world again. Without you I don't have any life. I'm nothing without you. I can't live my life without you beside me." Khushi said sending shivers to Arnav

Arnav sat in shock hearing Khushi's words. That is the exact moment, he understood, till what extent khushi can go if she likes someone and how much hurt could she be in this matters. And also understood how much sensitive and scared she is. He felt worried and at the same time content after hearing her words, he felt lucky by having her in his life, felt lucky to get her love and felt elated to get place in her pure and innocent heart. He felt sudden possessiveness towards her. He took the car keys and came out from his Mahal and drove towards Khushi's house, while hearing her little sobs.

"Khushi... I love you, you know that right?" he asked

"Hmm..." Khushi said between her hiccups.

"I can't live without you, that too you know right?"

"..." Only Khushi's hiccups and increased sobs answered him