Part 38

Part 38:

The next day after tiring and wonderful day of sangeet, everyone sat in living room. Arnav looked at Khushi,who sat between Anjali and Dadi. They both are asking something for which she is answering with much patience and shyness. Arnav shook his head in amusement.

Yesterday night when sangeet was finished Dadi forced Gupta's to stay in Sheesh Mahal as it was very late. Khushi and her family felt relieved when no one asked about about Latha and Abhinav.

Arnav's thoughts went to the day, when he explained things to his family, he directly went to the place where both Abhinav and Latha has been kept. He returned home after being satisfied with the treatment his men are giving to the duo. Both Abhinav and Latha pleaded Arnav to leave them. But Arnav was adamant in his decision. He ordered his men to take care of the duo not letting them to contact with anyone. He also asked them to reduce the interaction with the duo. They were kept in dark room, not letting them to know whether it's daytime or night time.

The duo tried to escape from the dark room but failed miserably. After their trail, Arnav made sure they face the hell on earth. They were given less food, no clothes, no washroom usage without lot of pleading, their room was turned more dark not knowing what is what. Both Abhinav and Latha saw the hell being alive. Abhinav's heart went to his stomach when he heard Latha's screams when she felt something crawling on her. Not able to find what is crawling and what is there inside the room with them, they really felt the worst. They clearly understand what Arnav meant when he said he will make their life hell and got ready for the worst.

Being a coward lady, Latha screamed often whenever she felt even an ant on her. The darkness and the fear took toll on her. She lost her conscious few times with the fear leaving Abhinav scared like anything. He couldn't even search for her in that dark as the room was filled with some unknown objects and his hands and legs were tied up. He felt helpless. He felt angry on his own self for messing with ASR knowing well about him. Now he is sure that his career along with his life is going end soon. He prayed God to show him some or other way. He thought about contacting Pankaj by bribing some Arnav men. But the result is unbearable pain in his ribs. After the treatment he got from Arnav's men he completely understood how loyal these men are to Arnav. He sighed in defeat and lied closing his eyes, feeling the pain.

After that day, no one talked about the duo either in RM or Khushi's house. Khushi is grateful towards arnav for this help. When she thanked Arnav, he bluntly refused to acknowledge the thank you. He strictly said that he won't accept any thanks or sorry because that is not needed as per his thoughts, leaving Khushi to pout.

Suddenly Arnav's thoughts got disturbed by a horrible shout near his ears...

"CHOTE..."

"ARNAV JI..."

"What the!!! Why are you both shouting like that... oh God... my ears..." he said rubbing his ears to lessen the pain

"What to do... from long time we are calling you but you are not at all listening... then without any other option we shouted" said Anjali as a matter of fact.

Arnav looked at them like 'seriously' and raised his eyebrow as asking what the matter is.

"Nothing in particular, we just wanted to know where you are lost when Khushi ji is just before your eyes. Are you planning about your honeymoon or are you planning to get Khushi ji for sometimes, without any disturbances? Come on, tell me..." Anjali said making Khushi gasp and Arnav to give an unbelievable look

"Di, seriously... I don't think you can hear my thoughts. I mean, what I'm going to do with Khushi after marriage or what I'm planning to do with Khushi. If you want, I will tell..." Arnav said with a smirk on his face leaving both Anjali and Khushi open mouthed. He looked at Khushi and wink turning her deep red. Unable to control the love he has for her, he leaned and kissed Khushi's cheek.