Part 36

Part 36:

Khushi is pacing in her room, remembering Arnav's words. She is worried. 'What if he really comes?' this thought is eating her brain up.

"Khushi..." Latha's voice came from the hall. Hearing her sister's voice, Khushi immediately lied on the bed and pretended to sleep.

Latha, after coming from the shopping she was shocked to see all the raizada-s in the living room of her house. But she composed herself immediately and wished everyone. But when she is about to wish Arnav as her jeeja ji, Arnav looked at her with narrowed eyes. She gulped and wished him with 'hello sir' and went inside to keep the things she purchased. After coming home and seeing Raizada-s, Latha kept her eyes on her sister throughout, observing her every moment and eye contact with Arnav. Now, when she finished her work, she wanted to talk with Khushi about her day with Arnav. She is just curious to know everything about Khushi's relationship with Arnav. She just want to know how the life will be with a rich fiancé.

Latha entered Khushi's room to see Khushi sleeping on her bed. She went towards her and shook Khushi little to wake her up from her sleep.

"Khushi, wake up... I want to talk with you"

"What jiji... I want to sleep... please..." with that Khushi waved her sister's hand and went to sleep again

Latha tried again to fail. She huffed and left the room muttering something under her breath. Inside the room, Khushi maintained her cool till her sister leaves the room.

On other side - outside of the room, Arnav stood silently listening to the sisters. He was angry on Khushi and Latha. Latha for disturbing his Khushi's sleep and Khushi for sleeping despite his coming. He waited for some more time and slowly peeked inside the room from window. After confirming Latha's absence in room, he slowly climbed the window and entered inside. He walked to the door and locked it. He slowly went to the bed and poked Khushi on her upper arm.

"Jiji, please let me sleep" Khushi said in irritation

"She left long back" Arnav replied on low voice, but audible to Khushi. His voice clearly noting how irritated he is

Khushi sprung on her bed, sitting with wide eye

"Arnav ji!!! what are you doing here?" She asked in surprise and shock

Arnav leaned on khushi making both their noses to touch, he gritted his teeth and said "Didn't I say that I will come tonight? what does this your sleeping means? How should I react to this?"

"I was just pretending to sleeping before her" Khushi said in her low voice. Seeing his frown she continued "I don't want to talk with her when she is hell bent on knowing about our relationship. I don't want to share my personal life with her or any other" she sat crossing her legs, kept her hands on her lap, pouted and looked Arnav with the eyes which accused him for his anger and shout.

Looking at the figure she made, Arnav's heart melted. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead and whispered sorry and then kissed her pout lightly.

"I was just... I'm sorry..." he again said. Khushi looked at him and smiled little seeing his desperate eyes. "Come..." he took Khushi's hand in his and led her to the window. He sat leaning on the wall and made her sit on his lap. The moon light is reflecting on her face clearly showing her face to him, leaving him in dark but not for Khushi.

"Why do you want to come here at this time, Arnav ji? Is everything okay with you?" Khushi asked him with concern.

"Yes, everything is fine. It's just, I missed you a lot.." Arnav answered hugging her to his heart. They both stayed like that. Arnav can clearly notice her heart thumping with his visit. "Relax Khushi, I'm not here for doing something which you don't like. I'm here just to feel you, with me, near me. Relax... nothing will happen without your concern" he whispered. Khushi looked at him, raising her head. She slowly moved forward, little upward and kissed his cheek