Part 24

Part 24:

Both Garima and Bua ji stood in their places with shock clearly visible on their faces. Arnav's state is not different though. He looked at both Garima and Buaji with question in his eyes. But getting NO in the form of head shake, he called Khushi in a whisper.

"Khushi!!??"

But Khushi sat hugging him tightly. Whenever Arnav tried to break the hug, Khushi tightened her hold around his neck. Understanding her need of support, Arnav sat silently holding her in his embrace and rubbing her back in soothing way.

"He called me again" Khushi whispered making sure it's only audible to Arnav.

Arnav hold tightened on Khushi

"Shh... I came to see that matter only. Relax... You will be safe and I will make sure, he can't reach you. Trust me... please relax" Arnav whispered back.

Khushi looked at him helplessly with hopeful eyes. Arnav nodded his head in assurance. Their little personal conversation got disturbed by Bua Ji's voice.

"I think Arnav babua is tasting his sweet fruit" said Buaji making Garima giggle and making both Arnav and Khushi looked at her with confused expression.

Knowing their unasked question, Buaji showed their position, moving her hands up and down. Noticing their pose, both Arnav and Khushi broke their hug and moved apart embarrassed.

Both Garima and Bua ji laughed, seeing their kids shying.

"Garima, go and prepare dinner. I will send Titaliya in a bit" she turned to Arnav and said "No need to be embarrassed babua. It's your right to stay close to your to be wife. But please make sure, you both won't cross the limit before marriage. If you both remember your limits, I won't have any problem if you both stay in a room"

Arnav looked at Bua ji surprised and then looked at Khushi, who is smiling.

"Why are you looking so surprised? Don't be, I'm like this, because, for me, my Titaliya's happiness is important. I will do anything for her. I hope you won't disappoint me" said Bua ji

"Never Bua ji. I promise, I will take care of Khushi as I take care of my own life, in fact more than that. She is my priority Bua ji. I don't love her to hurt or harm, I Love her to adore, to cherish, to live my life. I need her in my life Bua ji. I can't hurt myself, can I?" Arnav asked with a smile

"Live long babua. I thought you are lucky to get my Titaliya, but now, I think both of you are lucky to have each other in your lives. God Bless You. Titaliya, go and change, and help your mother in preparing. Grab the situation, no girl can get this chance of cooking for her future husband." Bua ji winked at Khushi, making her shy away and run inside her room.

Bua ji turned to Arnav and asked "Is everything really okay babua? I never saw Titaliya in this vulnerable state. She can never lose her control as she did few minutes back. Why am I feeling that something is bothering you both?"

Looking keenly at Bua ji, Arnav understood her observation power. And he also know that he can't skip this or step further without Bua ji's help. Sighing deeply, Arnav said

"Yes, Bua ji, something is there. I will tell you all the details. But before that, I want you to trust me with Khushi. She will be fine and safe with me. I will give my life for her. Before any harm can touch her, it should cross me. Please trust me." Arnav almost pleaded

"I do trust you. Otherwise, you wouldn't have sat here. And I will wait for you to tell me the whole thing."

"Ji Bua ji"