Oh Dear

I have alot of pent up rage inside of me. I live most my life out of spite.

I don't understand what it is about people these days? I am still in my youth and I am still inexperienced when it comes to the life thing but I like to think Im a bit more mature than some of my peers.

The students in my school- Are not the best. Alot of them are insensitive, don't really care about others and are just flat out rude.
Don't get me wrong! Theres a bunch of people in my school that are respectful, kind, and mature but, The ones that aren't are the ones that ruin it for everyone.

Just in my math class, I sit next to these two students. Lets call them A and E.
A and E talk non-stop during class. Im not the best at math so Im just trying to focus but they make it quite difficult. They like to talk about gross things as well including but not limited too , underage Sexual intercourse, Masturbation, And other things- you know what I mean. For the love of God you are 14-15 years old. Just do your math!

I walk down the halls trying to get to my classes and I get shoved around. I see others being shoved around. I hear people yelling and cussing at each other. I see couples making out in the halls. I see dudes with their pants sagging so low you can see the bottom of their boxers. I see girls in short shorts and crop tops  and shirts that have half of  their breasts  showing and its kind of upsetting. You've come to school to learn so you can get a job, earn money, raise a family, and die. Not to do whatever the Hell it is you're doing.  Im kind of scared to see what they are gonna do once they leave school whenever that may be. Because if what they say is true, doing 18+ things and smoking pot which is apparently cool now? I dont know how much of the things they say is true but still-

People are just flat out mean.
I have witnesses two verbal fights.
I was in lunch and girl 1 started yelling and cussing at girl 2. (I think girl 2 may be a cancer survivor, that doesn't change much other than it makes it even more heartbreaking)
Girl 2 ran off crying and girl 1 one just put her headphones back on and ignored her pain.
I got off the bus and was trying to get through the huge crowd to get to my class and I heard a girl talking trash to another girl. "I think I speak for everyone here by saying we don't want  you here. We're not your friends so get the f**k out."
That girl also ran off crying.
And the group of girls just laughed.
I don't know the circumstances of these instances but I still believe no one deserves to be treated unkindly. Everyone deserves kindness even if you don't think they do. The people who Bully others? Yes.
The people who think they are funny for goofing off in class and pissing the teacher off? Yes.
The people who think they are superior to everyone and treat them badly? Yes, even them. Everyone deserves to be treated with basic human decency.

So, please... If you see anyone being treated this way. You don't have to interject.. Just be kind to them afterwards if you're more comfortable with that.
Just keep your head high and kill them with kindness

Till next time
~Sixx