Disappointment

*Deep inhale* 

*Screaming* 

 As you might have figured out by now... I am a SAW  Fan.

I'm just gonna go ahead and throw this out. If you have a weak stomach you should probably just skip this chapter :I

Also Spoilers so there's that too.

 Jeez, how should I start... Adam, how do you do this every day? 

Let's start by copy-pasting a summary. 

 This is an awful description, whatever. 

   SAW I: 

"Adam Stanheight and Dr. Lawrence Gordon wake up on opposite sides of a dilapidated industrial bathroom with their feet chained to pipes. Between them is a corpse lying in a pool of blood, with a gun in one hand and a tape player in the other. Each man finds a tape in his pocket, instructing them on what to do; Lawrence must kill Adam before six o' clock, while Adam must find a way to escape the bathroom. If they fail to complete their respective tasks then they will be left in the room to die, and Lawrence's wife, Alison, and daughter Diana will be killed."

Let's expand upon this. 

 At the end of the film, Dr. Gordon finally decides to saw off his own foot in order to free himself. He crawls over to Adam and tells him he will be back and then he crawls away. This is actually very important. The corpse then stands up and tells Adam that the key was in the tub and then leaves, locking Adam in the die.

 Fast Forward some movies long story short

More people die, Some survive, There are more of John's henchmen that continue his dirty work when he dies. 

 Ok here we are at 

SAW VII 

 A detective that got cocky and was like "Ay dude I'm gonna be jigsaw lol" 

Its weird, if you have the patience skim through this. 

Gore Warning as you may be able to tell.

Basically, Saw: The Final Chapter, Is a film about Hoffman's Revenge. John's wife tried to kill him so he had to get back at her. 

This is where Dr. Gordon comes back in. SurprisE!!

John fixed him up and then Gordon started working for John. He did all the surgical things and also helped John set up all the traps. 

He also told Gordon that if anything happened to his wife, that he was to "Take action immediately" Which meant he was to kill Hoffman and any other witnesses (?) So Gordon locked Hoffman in the room that Gordon's trap was in. A very overused scenery.  

 OK ROLL CREDITS!

No seriously that's where it all ends. 

*Coughs* 

You want more? 

Fair enough. 

 Not only was the plot forced and unnecessary, many of the traps were as well.  John NEVER publicized the game but we start the movie with a game that's set up in the middle of a crowded city street for everyone to see. How people didn't notice sooner gives me a confusion.  That game served no purpose whatsoever. 

 Another point is they introduced a "Survivors" Group?? What is the point?? All of the survivors of John's games formed a group and told their story for profit. Our Main Character claimed to be a survivor when in fact he has never been in a game at all. He wanted fame and money so he made up a story and told it. People believed it for some reason?   

 It was lazy overall :I The effects were horrible and unrealistic. The first 6 were pretty good, I couldn't watch them because it was pretty graphic, But I had no problem with this one. The blood was watery and pink, the chunks of flesh just looked like crappy latex clumps painted red, There was a lot of exaggeration. One guy had to pull out two of his teeth and that caused so much blood to pour from his mouth it soaked the front of his shirt and formed puddles. Seconds later he was fine. No more blood. I know for a fact it doesn't bleed that much at all because I've had teeth pulled.  

Several deaths that didnt contribute to the plot and were overall distasteful. 

OoF This is probably awful. 

Im tired. 

Merry Christmas, Ya filthy animals.