Good Ramble

This is a good ramble, Well mostly.
This is gonna sound Bizarre​ but bear with me here.

Also just a warning this may contain spoilers for the Saw movies. Proceed with caution.

  Recently I have been watching Saw with my Mother. (Great movies by the way. I recommend them. Very gory though)  and Jigsaw chooses his victims very strategically. As you may  know Jigsaw kidnaps people who he believes don't appreciate life and then "Rehabilitates" them forcing them to do various things in order to survive. Many of them based on the wrong doings they committed.

Let's take one of the least Gory examples:
A middle aged man in good heath and a good financial place self-harms by taking broken glass to his wrist (or maybe it was a razor I don't quite remember.)  He is later kidnapped by Jigsaws associates and placed in the Scenario carefully set up by Jigsaw.
He is set in a maze filled with Razor-Wire (Which is basically barbed wire but razors) and is told (This isn't word for word Im doing it from memory.)

  "Did you cut yourself because you truly wanted to die or because you wanted attention?" he was then told he must cut himself deeper in order to live. Meaning he had to navigate the maze. Of course the man didn't survive, he bled to death.

  Jigsaw makes the people appreciate what they have. 
More examples:
A murder must sacrifice the hands that caused harm in order to live.
A rapist must sacrifice his eyes or his body.
These people are forced to let go or sacrifice the things that cause harm to others.
People who are too obsessed with something, wether it be vengeance, A dead loved one, saving everyone, rage,  must learn to let go of those things or else they will die.

I swear I have a point with this please just bear with me a bit longer.

Jigsaw changes these people, making them "Better people." If they follow the rules, and learn their lesson, they get leave and they are a changed person (Most of the time)

What does Everyone have in common? Even Jigsaw?

They don't "Cherish Life"

Which got me thinking,
I don't Cherish my own life. I have been and sometimes still am Suicidal
(Please don't flip I am ok. <3) I don't appreciate all the good things and focus only on the bad things. I need to learn to not dwell on the pain but more so on the good things around me.

Instead of Grieve, The wonderful friends I made shortly.after that helped me heal.
Instead of my Verbally abusive father, My Caring Mother that has always been there for me.
Instead of how much I miss my Granddaddy, How much he helped me when he was alive.
The list goes on and on.

Its sounds weird eh? How a series of violent films can make you look at life differently?

But hey, everyone is different. Everyone has a turning point in their life and honestly, this might be mine.

Or maybe its just fear and sleep deprivation.

Who knows.

Anyway Im very tired. Im going to sleep now.
Goodnight Nerds

~Sixx

Word count: 535.