Chapter 33: suspended

---

---

The pub was suspended. Five men under the influence of weed and party drugs were arrested. Turned out RORO was the center of transaction of these men. It became their den secretly exploiting money from minors in exchange for drugs. The police have been eyeing the pub for weeks because of an informant who gave a tip to the the authorities. When they got the signal and confirmed the illegal ados, they didn't waste time and did what they have to do. To their surprise, there were a lot of minors inside, way plenty than they expected. The minors used fake indetification cards which almost looked like a genuine copy in first glance. Ten minors where caught during the raid which led to the complete suspension of the pub for six months.

Sa loob ng halos sampong taong pamamahala sa RORO ni Lola Millie ay ngayon lamang nangyari iyon. Palaging siyang maingat sa mga pasaway na minor de edad na pilit pumupuslit sa loob ngunit hindi niya alam kung bakit nangyari iyon ngayon. She was dazed and even fainted when she saw the chaos in the pub.

On the other hand, Judge and Jung were seated on one of the bench provided outside the private room and Lyca was standing near them. They were in the hospital. After Jon lose his consciousness, Lyca didn't know what to do. Mabuti na lang ay nakita niya si Jung na papunta rin sa RORO.

They rushed Jon to the hospital. Nandoon din pala si Judge dahil sinugod si Lola Millie sa ospital kagabi. Sumama ang loob nito dahil sa nangyari sa pub.

Jon was first attended by physician and brought to the emergency room afterwards. The poor boy spent more than five hours there and finally transferred to a private room. For some reasons, they weren't allowed to enter Jon's room and was limited to family members of the patient. Natawagan na ang parents ni Jon. Sa pagkunot ng noo ni Judge habang nakikipag-usap sa phone alam niyang hindi naging maganda ang daloy ng pag-uusap.

"Nakausap mo ba?" Jung asked, nearing Judge and stopped when he's infront.

"On the way na raw sila at galit na galit."

"Understandable. He's mother is scary," Jung said. He sat beside Judge and leaned his back against the backrest of the bench.

"Mabuti na lang at nakita mo siya Lyca."

Tumang-tango si Lyca bilang tugon.

"Hindi naman siguro masama ang lagay niya 'no?"

Honestly, they don't know. The doctor didn't give them any information. When they arrived at the hospital, the physician accommodated them immediately. Lyca even heard one of the attending nurse gasped Jon's name. It seemed like they knew him already. Wala ng paligoy-ligoy ang mga tao roon at dinala si Jon sa emergency room. Gamay na gamay at sigurado na rin sila sa gagawin nila sa binata. Maybe because it's their job that's why they already know what to do. After all, they weren't called professionals if their negligent towards their respective patients.