1

The rain hit Hoseok's face as he looked at his new home. He breathed in and took a quick sigh before entering, putting a box down on the ground and taking a shiny metal object out of his pocket.

He took the key that he found under the doormat and inserted it into the door, the scent of his new fully furnished home hit him. His mum was so pleased that he had finally started his new life, so she had decided to help him furnish.

Only rarely would his neighbour come out, not to say hi but to tell him off for the noise because he was "busy". Hoseok turned his head to look at the door next to his. Seeing a shadow go past the door window, he turned his head, getting one last glance at his new neighbour.

He looked at the box that was sitting on the ground. It was soaked. He picked it up, hurrying into his home.

Hoseok was now sitting on his window sill, watching the sun starting to shine through the fluffy clouds. He smiled at the sight and thought it would be a nice photo to put on Instagram.

He looked around his room, trying to find his phone while the chance to even get the photo slowly fades.

"Where is my phone?" He mumbles to himself. He looks around his room and double-checks the places it would most likely be in multiple times over, but of course, by the time he had found it the beautiful view had gone. At least he had witnessed it.

He sat on his bed scrolling down the recommended page, looking the satisfying videos that came on his screen every few minutes.

That's when the loneliness hit him. Hoseok can't stand being alone, so he decides to go talk to his neighbour.

He placed his phone down carefully then walks down the stairs to the front door. He turns the knob of the door and now he's outside, feeling the cool breeze blow across his face.

Hoseok took a few steps so he was in front of their door. He put his hand into a fist to knock, but hesitated.

He tried again, and again and again. He just couldn't, he would normally knock straight away but he couldn't. Something was stopping him and he didn't know what, or why.

Just when he was about to knock for real this time the door swung open, revealing two men with confused faces.

The one in front (his neighbour) had mint coloured hair and was wearing a long coat, the one standing near him was slightly shorter with shiny blonde hair. He seemed to have a good fashion sense as well.

"Who is he?" The shorter one asked looking at Hoseok's new neighbour. His neighbour shook his head and shrugged.

He then looked at Hoseok signalling him to leave. Hoseok didn't want to disturb anything so he slowly walked to his door.

"Oh yeah, you're my annoying new neighbour." The mint-haired one said.

"My name's Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi... if you want to." Hoseok tried to act nice like per normal.

His neighbour didn't reply and walked away with that other boy.

...Was it something he said?