4

Hoseok was scrolling through his recommended page on Instagram when he heard a car engine switch off in front of his house.

He turned his phone off and made his way over to the window at the other side of the room.

It was him. His new neighbour. Just then his neighbour looked up and met eyes with Hoseok.

"Hey horse face!" He was smiling brightly, but Hoseok wasn't in the mood to even talk to this rude human being he calls his neighbour.

"My name's Yoongi. I'm guessing you wanted to know with those desperate attempts to start a conversation." He stopped talking and went to his house.

Yoongi? Hoseok thought to himself. Nice name. He became cheery again after a couple of days of visiting his parents.

They were always the ones who could cheer him up when he was feeling low. Hoseok unlocked his phone to find four worried friends asking where he was. He shook his head hitting himself for not telling them.

Hoseok quickly unlocked his phone, scrolling through many text messages to find the group chat. He clicked onto the right one and replied telling them he had just gone and visited his parents.

Even though he got a playful scolding he's pleased he has friends that care for him. Jungkook Taehyung and Namjoon did start out being his internet friends, but after they all found out they lived near each over they started to hang out.

But that was years ago.

Hoseok started his car up, ready for the half an hour drive back to his house. Giving one last goodbye to his parents, he pulled out of the drive and started making his way back.

He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as he thought about his neighbour. He shook his head, he didn't even know why he was even thinking of Yoongi. *Why should I even think about him in the first place?* he thought as the traffic finally started to clear.

Hoseok finally made the drive home backing into his drive, trying not to smash into Yoongi's posh looking car. Just then, a door flung open, revealing someone he didn't expect.

Yoongi.

He looked happy to see Hoseok had came home. Hoseok didn't even know that his friends had been round to ask Yoongi if he had seen Hoseok. That's how Yoongi knew he was missing.

Yoongi panicked a lot, thinking it was his fault, but he tried not to show his worry.

Hoseok shut his car door going up to Yoongi.

"What?" Is all that came out of Yoongi's mouth. He wanted to say so much more but he couldn't, he was held back by his normal self.

Yoongi had tried many times to be a nicer person. Jimin was trying to help but would always get mad at Yoongi's comments so nothing ever changed.

But he was drawn to Hoseok's bubbly personality, like the way he would always desperately try to say hi. He was the sunshine at the end of the tunnel.

"Help me..." he mumbled.

"What did you say?" Hoseok said with a smile knowing exactly what Yoongi just mumbled.

"Did you say... help me?" Hoseok started teasing him as he knew Yoongi didn't mean to say that.

Yoongi then shook his head furiously and put his hand over his mouth cursing to himself.

"No!" He shouted about to turn away.

Hoseok grabbed his wrist before he did though.

"How can I help you?" Hoseok was desperate to know what he ment.

"Ugh, I know I might sound like a piece of shit, but I've said it now. I need... someone to help me. Someone who won't give up on me. I really want to be a better person. You happy now?"

"I'll help."