8

Yoongi had awoken to something squeezing him. He look down to see Hoseok resting his head on his chest, his leg over him, and his arms wrapped around his waist.

Yoongi just lied there frozen, looking at the younger boy sleep.

He leaned forward and kissed his forehead. He then leaned back and sighed, if Yoongi was honest he would like to do that every morning if he was aloud to of course.

Hoseok fluttered his eye's open squinting his eye's from the brightness of the room.

Yoongi stared at the boy, a million thoughts racing through his head. Did he see me? He kept thinking.

Hoseok look up to see a Yoongi's worried face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked with a smile plastered over his face.

Yoongi's face slowly turned into his famous gummy smile, Hoseok sat up and pinched his cheeks.

"You should do that smile more often." With that Hoseok got up and lazily walked over to the bathroom.

Yoongi sat there feeling where Hoseok had touched him, blushing hard.

"Go to your house and get changed!" He heard a shout from the bathroom. He said a quick "okay" and left.

Yoongi looked at the few things he owned.

"Um..." Yoongi picked some clothes out and remembered that he was still wearing Hoseok's clothes.

The strong, fresh strawberry scent hit him as he smiled and took off the t-shirt, replacing it with his own. Minutes later, he walked out his house to find a nicely dressed Hoseok, stood by his car.

"Get in the passenger seat!"

"Where are we going?"

"To hell! No, we're going to the cinema!"

Yoongi strolled over to the car and took a seat putting his seat belt on when Hoseok had entered.

Hoseok started the car and they left.

They were sat in traffic and Hoseok looked pretty annoyed so Yoongi started listening into the radio.

"Hello listeners! 'As if it's your last', by blackpink up next, enjoy the rest of your morning!"

As the music started playing, Yoongi couldn't believe what he was going to do next.

The chorus was about to play so, Yoongi got ready to sing.

"Baby nal teojil geotcheoreom anajwo geuman saengakhae mwoga geuri eoryeaowo."

"Geotcheoreom kiseuhaejwo naega neoege majimak saragin geotcheoreom."

"Majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom."

Hoseok laughed until he practically ran out of air.

"What? Was it that bad!?" Hoseok nodded and laughed some more.

"I'm better at rap!"

Lisa's rap was about to start as he said that.

"Just watch me!"

"Uh imma fall in love baby
You gon finna catch me!"

"Please stop!" Hoseok said through laughter.

Yoongi stopped and pouted for the rest of the car drive.

They were in a queue, waiting for tickets for the film 'A dog's purpose'.

"I need to pee..." Yoongi whispered to Hoseok. Hoseok pointed to the sign and Yoongi sprinted off.

Hoseok took out his phone and messaged his friends.

HS: I think I have a crush 🌞

SJ: you what? Who's this lucky person??

TH: leave him alone you spread mine and Jungkook's relationship! 😧

Jk: ....

HS: my neighbour... Yoongi.

NJ: WHAT

SJ: what Namjoon said ^

Yoongi's POV

I was washing my hands and looked up.

Jimin?

I turned around.

"What are you doing here?" He laughed then took out a shiny metal object. A knife.

I began to become scared, how did he find me?

"I'm here to get what's mine! Why don't you love me!?"

I stared at him blankly.

"If I can't have you, nobody can."

He was about to slash me with the knife but I kicked him, knocking him unconscious on the floor.

"Fuck you, Jimin!"

I then ran out and tried to act as normal as possible around Hoseok.

"Hi"
-------------
//3rd person//

Hoseok heard a familiar voice say hi. He shut his phone off and said hi back.

They brought their snacks and sat in the seats and waited for the film.

Half way through the film they were both in tears. Whisper shouting to the screen.

"The police guy is lonely again! The dog is a hero!"

Later on they were back at it again.

"You must notice now that it's him! He gave you so many hints!"

At the end of the film they looked like weirdos crying over something stupid like someone had just stolen their toys.

When Hoseok and Yoongi got home, they bid their goodbyes and left.

-----------------------------
Hellooo🌞

Boi the MicDrop official teaser is out... it's lit! The M/V is out 24th of November if I'm not mistaken?

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye bye.