5

"W-what?" Yoongi said not believing Hoseok had just said that.

Hoseok lead Yoongi to a bench near the river, watching the water flow down to the ocean.

"So, what are your parents like?" Hoseok said breaking the silence.

Yoongi turned his head not wanting to speak about them. Hoseok quickly caught onto this.

"You don't need to tell me, it's okay."

"N-no, no... it's fine... they-they were strict, very strict... probably ashamed to call me their son..."

It took Hoseok some time to process this.

He blinked a couple of times before turning around to face Yoongi. He noticed a tear roll down his cheek. Hoseok put his hand up to wipe it away.

Yoongi flinched at the sudden movement and slapped his hand away.

"Sorry!" He quickly said, feeling some guilt from what he had just done.

"It's fine." Hoseok smiled. Yoongi looked blankly at him, how could he still smile? Is he some sort of angel sent down from heaven?

Yoongi nodded and stood up.

"I'm going to start walking home, bye."

Hoseok stayed back and watched until Yoongi's figure was no more, confused as to why his heart was racing so fast.

That's when he noticed he was being watched. Watched by the person who was with Yoongi a couple of days ago.

He waved. Hoseok didn't know whether to wave back or ignore them. Choosing the first option, he hesitantly waved back, confused.

The person stood up and started to make his exit.
"Strange..." Hoseok said to himself.

He got his phone out, deciding to be the first person to text this time.

HS: hey guys!🌞

SJ: hello!

SJ: did you know that mine and Namjoon's ship has sailed!?

HS: what?

NJ: JIN

SJ: oh, I'm sorry mr happy.

HS: what ship?

SJ: vkook

NJ: J I N

Hoseok started laughing. These two love birds are an inspiration to people.

Vkook? He kept thinking. He decided to ask Jin as he had no idea who it could be.

HS: hey so who are these to people?

SJ: Tae and Kookie.

NJ: OMG THEY'RE GOING TO KNOW WE SAW THEM NOW!

SJ: YOU'RE TELLING HIM THE DETAILS NOT ME!

SJ: ALL I SAID IS THAT ARE SHIP HAD SAILED! That's all I said!

HS: um... ok love birds I'm going to go now. So um goodbye.

SJ: no you're not leaving child, come over to mine and Namjoon's! I wanna give you cake!

HS: ok.

Hoseok got up about to leave until someone spoke.

"Fuck off and leave Yoongi alone."

-------------

Hello ppl🌞

Srry for not uploading, I had to finish my RE homework that's due in tomorrow.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Bye bye.