10

Hoseok sat curled up in a ball on his bed crying his eyes out.  He was crying about two things.

One, his parents, and two, the messages.

He didn't understand what was going on, every time Hoseok asked who they were they would go.

Hoseok didn't want to go to the police, neither tell his friends he felt better just staying inside watching out the window.

He knew his phone will blow up with text messages when his friends find he's not coming out. So he fixed that by texting them as usual but declining every time they asked him to join them.

His phone dinged and he looked at it before getting up. He picked it up thinking it was just his friends until he looked at the new messages.

Unknown: 1 new message.

He then unlocked his phone starting to read the message.

Unknown: why don't you come outside anymore? Is it to do with your parents?

His whole face froze. How did they know about what happened?

He decided to text back.

HS: where are you?

Hoseok tried to act confident when really he was trembling with fear.

He was waiting for a reply, he watched the dots go up and down until they turned into words.

Unknown: outside.

Hoseok dropped his phone as his head shifted to the window. He slowly dragged his body off the bed and peak his head out.

It was the same person at the park, the same clothes, the same body shape. It must be them. All he was doing was standing in the middle of the road, just looking at Hoseok's house.

Hoseok sat back, his heart beating fast, thinking of what to do.

He went back to his phone and typed to him again.

HS: this isn't funny. stop

He could hear a laugh but it stopped. Hoseok went back to his window and he wasn't there.

He ran downstairs and opened the door for the first time in forever.

He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't looking at it wrong.

Hoseok then picked up the piece of paper and read it.

Dear Hoseok,

You know who I am and I know who you are.
I will get my revenge, you may not know it but we have met before on many occasions.

See you next time,

Jimin.

Hoseok couldn't believe it. Have they really met before, other than the couple of times at the park?

He looked over at Yoongi's house.

"Guess I have to tell him..."

Hoseok stuffed the piece of paper into his pocket and walked over.

He knocked a couple of times before the door flung open.

"Hi"

"Bye"

The door was about to shut but Hoseok was too fast and pushed it back open.

"I need to talk to you Yoongi!"

Yoongi was too lazy to keep the door open any longer so he let him in.

"What do you want?"

"What's Jimin's surname?"

"Park, why?"

Hoseok's eyes widened, he thought his ex best friend went to prison...

--------------------
Helloooo🌞

Worst way to end a chapter I know anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and goodbye!