6

Fuck off and leave Yoongi alone. He's mine."

Hoseok turned to see a stranger standing right in front of him.

He opened his mouth to talk, but nothing would come out, like something was preventing him from speaking.

He didn't know why he was scared, but he was. He was very scared of the person that was standing right before him.

The figure of their body and their voice strangely reminded him of someone he's met before, but he couldn't make out who they were behind the mask covering their face.

"Did you hear me?" The voice was gradually getting louder, turning into a scream.

Hoseok just ran for it. He decided to take a quicker route down to Jin's and Namjoon's house.

But a question was floating in his mind all the way. Should he really leave Yoongi alone?

Hoseok never promised he would stay away, so why should he listen to the stranger?

He finally made it to his destination and knocked furiously on the door, looking into the reflection of the mirror to check if he looked somewhat presentable.

He turned his head to see if the person with the mask was behind him, waiting for his friends to open the door.

He decided to knock again, this time the door opened showing Hoseok he was at the wrong house.

"Who are you?" The elderly women said with a soft voice, looking rather confused at Hoseok.

Hoseok blinked a couple of times looking at the number of the house. 137. He turned his head more to find Jin peaking his head out the door trying to hold his laughter back.

Hoseok apologized and rushed over to his friends' house.

Upon opening the door, he found the four boys laughing uncontrollably. He went over to Jin and flicked his forehead.

"Ow! Don't abuse your mum!" Jin screamed, nursing his four head where Hoseok had flicked it.

"You gave me the wrong address!" Jin then turned to Namjoon.

"It was Namjoon and his huge fingers!" Jin pointed over to Namjoon who was sat on the ground looking innocent.

"You can't blame everything on my stubby fingers!" He said and got up to pet the cute dog that was giving him puppy eye's.

"Anyway, I cooked dinner so you will be eating here. I won't be taking no for an answer!" He ran off into the kitchen before the excuses came.

Hoseok turned his head to find Jungkook and Taehyung looking very close. Maybe Jin was right, he thought as he got up.

--2 hours later--

Everyone was sat on the sofa, full up from the large dinner.

Hoseok shook his head, there's no way he was going to walk home in the in the dark after today.

He got up and said quick goodbyes and left.

Hoseok was about to enter his house until he heard a somebody cry out loud.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi! I like you so goddamn much!"

Hoseok stood there frozen, his heart aching after hearing what sounded like a confession.

"I'm sorry, I like someone else."

Just then the door swung open.

Hoseok gasped, he stood there looking eye to eye with the person that looked so much like the stranger from today.

He grabbed onto Hoseok's coat and whispered into his ear something that gave Hoseok the shivers.

"I told you to stay away!" He broke down into tears and ran.

"Jimin!"

--------------

Hello ppl🌞

Hope u enjoyed this chapter, I'm at a sleep over right now.. but she's asleep so why not do a chapter?

Anyway bye bye.