3

I'm Jin, Namjoon's boyfriend."

Hoseok's jaw drops open, his  mind flowing with question like: When did Namjoon get a boyfriend? Doesn't he trust me enough to even tell me?

Jungkook waved his hands in front of Hoseok to bring his head down from the clouds. He shook his head and snapped back into reality, ready to ask Namjoon why he didn't bother to tell him.

"...." he opened his mouth to speak but Namjoon interrupted already knowing what he was about to say.

"Because you would scream like a girl... also send me those sunshine emoticon things. And I just never got around to telling you." He then rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

Hoseok started laughing uncontrollably. They all stood there confused, giving each over looks.

"Did I say something wrong?" Namjoon whispered quietly to them so Hoseok couldn't hear, he didn't see the point of whispering either because he was laughing to much to even hear a bomb go off.

The three shook their heads and turned their concentration back to the man that was laughing on the bench. He then died down.

"Anyway, who wants to go to the cafe!?" Everyone turned to look at Jin. He had a big bright smile on his face, excited to go to his favourite cafe.

"They do good cakes, Taehyung." Taehyung's eyes lit up after Jin said that. He nodded his head, hungry for some delicious cakes already imagining the muffins through the glass.

Everyone agreed on the idea and started following the new member of their little group.

Hoseok had disturbed the peace yet again by asking Namjoon how they had met... and other questions, leaving Namjoon as red as a tomato from embarrassment.

He had enough of the questions so he made him stop.

They had all arrived at a cafe named 'Eat Jin'. It was written with fancy letters, big and bold so the whole world could see it.

Namjoon gave a death glare at Jin.

"This is YOUR cafe!"

Just then, the cafe door opened, revealing two familiar young men sitting across from each other at a small table.

It was Hoseok's new neighbour, and the other guy.

"Hey..." Hoseok mumbled, scared to even approach them after what had happened.

"So it looks like you have friends, didn't think horse face could get people to like him." He laughed, probably pleased with the nickname he had just created.

Hoseok's face dropped. He told his friends he's just going to go home. They nodded and he left.

What did I even do to you? He thought to himself.

He didn't know why he got so upset.

He can't see where he went wrong.

--------------------

Helloo ppl! So Halloween tomorrow... or if you already had it, I live in England so I haven't.

Ok hope you enjoyed this chapter, next update will probs be in a couple of day see u then 🌞