The beginning of my destruction...(Part two)

Recap:

I grabbed the matches from my bedside table and set the letter on fire, rushed into the bathroom threw it in the toilette and flushed the water. Watched as the almost burnt piece of paper disappeared. My whole life passed before my eyes in seconds. I was totally calm and knew exactly what I had to do.

~Continuation~ 

I had to become that powerful creature my mom told me so I could face the threat they said was coming my way. I had to talk to Helen. I already knew I could hear Andrew thoughts so I assumed I could do the same with other people.

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed Helen’s phone number.

“Helen I know.” I stated.

“Good. When do we start?” she asked sounding determined.

“As soon as possible.”

“Great. But you have to know that I can only teach you very little. You have more powers than I do and most of them you will have to figure out on your own. Albeit, I suggest you seek for all the help you can get. Oh and I shall try to teach you how to hear other people’s thoughts. I can’t do it myself but I knew that soon enough the time would come. So I made my research. You shall need a few things.” I heard her giggle.

“I am hearing.” I stated.

“I will text you the address of a store. But for you to find it you must use your vision.”

“Ehm…Helen do you remember that I am not blind?” I laughed.

“Yea I know you ain’t blind. But I don’t mean that vision. You must see with you heart. Not with your brain. When you reach the store search deep into your heart and when you are sure you have found yourself cross your hand in front of you eyes. Then you shall be free of the spells.” she firmly stated.

“Just like I did with the necklace?” I asked.

“What?” I could hear the terror in her voice.     

“Look…when you left it seemed transparent. So I crossed my finger over it and it disappeared. Then I did the same and it reappeared.”

“Tomorrow after school you have to buy a few things and come right into my place. You know where I live?”

“No not really.” I stated.

“Okie dokie. I will text you both my address and the store’s. You are more powerful than I thought. You can do things without even trying. This is why we have to start as soon as possible. Tell no mortal about you or our world. You got it?”

“Promise.” I smiled to myself. She hanged up the phone and after a while I received a text where she was giving me the address of her house and of the store she told me.

My dad was not my dad, my mother was dead because of a contract with Lucifer, I am not a mortal but no one knows what I am. ‘For now I am just a bit tired…’ I thought and giggled. Stripped of my clothes dropping them on the floor and hopped into my pjs.

‘Well the only good thingy is that we won’t cook anymore. School’s restaurant rocks!’ I laughed with my thought.  When I finally closed my eyes to get some sleep I instantly fell asleep. I had no dreams which was weird. ‘Yea…like this is the only thing that’s weird in your life!’ a voice in my head commented making me giggle. Check my alarm and found out that it was six thirty and I has enough time to get ready. I would never get up that early.