Feels like home

“Abby…there is nothing I can do!” he cried out. “It’s on Andrew now.”

“But…” I trailed off.

“No but. I am sorry. Let him rest, if he is to remain alive he will heal himself. I have no power of healing his broken heart and freaked out mind. The poison from the blade this man” he pointed towards Eric “Burst inside his side is now gone. That’s all I can do. Now move him to the bedroom and let him rest.” He growled out at once and span around on his heel ready to leave.

“I can’t move him! He is bleeding” I whimpered.

“Freaking out won’t bring us any good!” he spit and grabbed Andrew’s unconscious body on his arms walking towards the bedroom. I followed him counting my steps and when I mentally reached fifteen, Sebastian turned on his heel and stared at me.

“I’ll get rid of the body. All you need to do is take good care of him.” he spit out venom in his words and disappeared.

I run to the bathroom grabbing some towels and medicine for Andrew. When I was done with his wound and the bleeding had stopped I cried myself till my eyes turned red and puffy. “You are the definition of misery…” I whimpered.

Walking towards the living I found myself pleased that the dead body wasn’t lying there any more. I reached inside my bag and grabbed my cell phone dialing my boss’ number. Immediately a female’s voice answered and I realized it was his wife.

“Hello miss Eliza, I am really sorry to bother you I know I’ve called in sick for the day but is it of any possibility I could have the week off. I was informed that I have the flu and I wouldn’t like going around customers when I am in this situation. The doctor said I would be fine in a few days though.” Lies were the thing I hated the most in this world and it seemed that I always ended up using them.

“Of course darling I’ll let my husband know alright? Don’t worry, eat a lot of warm chicken soup and you’ll be fine!” I heard her laugh on the other side of line.

I thanked her and closed the door. It was time for me to lay down. I sat on the bed beside him and stared into his face.

“Andrew?” I whispered. But there was no answer. Silently, I stood on my feet and walked towards the living room. I needed some sleep.

“Tomorrow morning I am going to make some breakfast in case he wakes up…” I trailed off before shutting my eyes shut. Something inside me was whispering that everything would be fine. That he would be okay and everything I lived at that day would be a long lost sad nightmare.

Opening my eyes the next morning I noticed a sun beam blinding my vision keeping me from seeing straight.

“What the hell…” I whispered while staring down at my clothes. My outfit was a plain t-shirt with silly stumps on it. I felt a slight movement on my right and turned to face a blonde man who was holding me tightly in his arms. The windows were wide open and the sun was right behind him making it impossible for his features to stand out.

His hair dropped nicely and gently on his forehead as his warm, minty smelling breath caressed my face.

“What the…” I whispered and pushed his hair away from his face. Despite the light blurring his features, those green-grey eyes stand out as if they were two precious diamonds. Something in his arms felt like home…and I pushed myself to think what was happening.

My fingers touched him face and caressed their way down to his neck and bare chest. His grip around my waist turned tighter, a reaction that made me gasp.

“Who are you…” I caresses the side of his face and hair.

“Wow…wasn’t expecting you to forget all about me that soon?” I laughed at the top of his lungs.