Be mine...

~You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

- Ayn Rand

“Something is terribly wrong.” Andrew whispered.

“What do you mean?” I tried desperately to free myself from his tight embrace.

“Abbs when I say so, run. Run as fast as you can.” He smiled sadly and kissed my forehead. Something in his touch betrayed his fear.

“Abby! Run!” he yelled and pushed me away. From the look in his eyes, I realized I had to do so, so I ran. I ran as fast as I could with the thick black smoke and ashes blurring my vision. I stepped on a small rock and almost fell to the ground, but I kept on running.

‘When I say so…run to my place and don’t get out till I get there. There is something I need to take care of.’ He whispered in my mind.

I run towards the centre of the city, my lungs hurt, my arms hurt, my legs hurt. I couldn’t really feel anything that wasn’t in pain. Every single cell of my whole entity was in pain screaming for me to rest. I rested my hurting body on a bench and tried to breath slowly. As slow as possible.

‘Home…NOW!’ Andrew growled in my head and immediately my legs responded to his call.

It was a command I couldn’t dare defied. If Sebastian was dead Andrew was the leader. If we were a pack of wolves…Sebastian was the Alpha and Andrew was the Beta. Since our Alpha was now dead…Andrew had taken his place.

‘Being immortal is not fun…And now that Sebastian is gone, were did that knowledge go? It just got lost with him? I prefer to live and die rather than stay imprisoned in eternity.’ My mind wondered to things it shouldn’t.

Abby, baby please go home. I need you there…stop thinking! Those things shouldn’t bother your mind at the moment.’ Andrew whispered in my mind and I couldn’t do anything else but follow his command. I run towards his home and I burst the door open.

It his something…or someone.

“Ouch!” Andrew screamed. “Watch it girl!” he placed his hand on his forehead grimacing. There was a deep red cut on his arm, blue red and green blood run from it and it smelled like rotten meat.

“What the hell! What happened to your arm?” I screamed and rushed towards him.

“Calm down. Demons. I am fine it’s their poison that makes your blood turn freaky. I am fine though…the spells Ramon casted on me still work.” He stared at his hand and walked towards the kitchen grabbing some eyes for his hurting forehead.

“Sorry about that…I didn’t mean it.” I shrugged and crossed my arms before my chest.

“I know little girl.” He smiled widely.

“Don’t call me like that.”

“Since you are then why not?” he laughed while placing the eyes on his, now swollen forehead.

“What? A little girl?” I giggled harder.

“Yes girl. You are an adorable little girl.” He smiled while poking my arm.

I stuck out my tongue and tried to walk away but he grabbed me and dragged me towards the couch, he sat down and placed me on his lap.

“Now…will you tell me why you wanted me to run home?” I shrugged.

“I know you already have the power of trucking down magical or so beings but you haven’t learnt how to use it yet. The reason why I asked you to leave is…Abby there were demons in there, making sure the house was burnt to ashes. However they didn’t know we would be there and if they smelled your blood, Lilith’s one as well they would realize it’s you.” He shrugged and caressed my check with the back of his hand letting his fingers trail down to my neck.