The arrival

All of my nightmares turned out to be real. The man I was waiting for, the man I needed to return in my life, was right there in front of me, so close…but still so far away.

‘Andrew?’ I tried to enter his mind but it was pointless. I realized my disastrous defeat as soon as I remembered those spells he casted on himself. It was pointless. 

Looking back at Lilith, seeing the furious look in her eyes I knew this wasn’t something I could do on my own.

‘Sebastian. Rocket. Anna. Lucia. Margaret. Alex. Ramon.’ I signaled every person I could think of. Ramon has been trained from Sebastian the time Andrew was away and I could see that no matter how powerful Andrew was back then, at that moment he was useless, he was a wreck. The spell Lilith set him under caused him hallucinations, a power that I had but didn’t have a clue on how to use it.

The plan I already had in mind was way too dangerous for me to achieve by myself.

“So?” Lilith grinned.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow challengingly.

“Aren’t you going to do anything to retrieve him?” she giggled.

“Nope. Nothing at all. It’s already over Lilith. I mean look at him.” I stared into his eyes and then right back at hers. “He is useless. What should I do? Save him? He is already dead.” A brief pain touched my head and I figured out it was Sebastian, observing through my eyes.

“Oh really?” she glared. She looked at him right in the eyes while the white around her pupils slowly turned jet-black. After two seconds her eyes weren’t normal, were just black, plain darkness. Andrew fell on the floor and started coughing. Blood run from his nose and ears, she was hurting him the way I did back at school. A few years ago.

My eyes turned yellow as I felt a brief pain in my mind again, realizing that Sebastian was gone. Andrew’s soul slowly begun to abandon his bruised and wounded body and I could feel his breath taking pain. I shuddered at the thought that my only help, Sebastian was gone.

I had to do something and I had to do it fast. I changed back to my previous form, my Succubus form and glared at Lilith.

“Stop. I’ll do it!” I said with a steady voice. I had no other choice. It was more preferable to me to lose myself and my kind heart rather than see the only man I ever loved, losing his soul, his life.

“Go.” She ordered while letting her eyes change back into their normal yellow color. “Do it or he will die!” she said in a husky voice. Weakly smiling at Andrew I got on my knees and placed my lips upon his while carefully caressing his cheek.

“My Princess don’t do it…” he cried out but I knew it was already too late. If I didn’t do what I was planning, he would soon die. I could sense his heart beat slowing down with every passing second. There was no way I could let that happen, I could let his heart stop beating.

Then I slowly and sexily walked towards that man standing next to her. He was intoxicated by my Succubus form. All man were when I turned into that thing, they seemed to be attracted even from my voice.

He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me closer. Without thinking I touched his lips with mine and the moment I dominated our kiss, the man started losing his essence, his life.

I tried to stop myself but the energy that was floating from his body to mine, was like a drug.

‘Sebastian…Where are you?’ I cried out between my whimpers and dizziness.

“I am here.” I heard him growled and something sharp and heavy hit my head sending me a few feet away from that man. I quickly turned back to my own form, my human one and saw behind the magic.