Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The next day, Vivian decided to visit Kendall at one of his classes. She came in during one of his lunch periods.

"Hello." She smiled. Kendall grinned and swooped her into a hug.

"What brings you here?" Kendall asked.

"I wanted to see your work place." Vivian glanced around.

"You're welcome anytime." Kendall kissed her. Just then, his students entered the classroom.

"Are you a half-vampire or a full vampire?" A young boy asked.

"Neither." Vivian responded.

"She's my wife." Kendall stated.

A few students gasped. They stared at Vivian. "Are you a fairy?" A girl with black hair asked.

"Yes, I am." Vivian answered her. An older man entered the room.

"Mr. Sparks, can we speak?" He noticed Vivian. "Well, you must be Mrs. Sparks. I'm Lucas Saltzman. My father was your principle. He told me that you're one of the strongest fairies in the world." 

"Nice to meet you and I do remember your dad." Vivian shook his hand.

"My dad also said that you two were handfuls." Lucas smiled.

"We kind of were." Kendall agreed.

"I hate to end the conversation, but we need to speak." Lucas motioned to the hall.

"What about my class?" Kendall asked.

"I'm sure your wife will handle it. Will you, Mrs. Sparks?" Lucas turned to Vivian.

"Of course and you can call me Vivian." 

Lucas spoke to the class. "Who has questions for Vivian?" A few hands went up. Vivian took questions and Lucas and Kendall went into the hall.

"Mrs. Sparks, do fairies live forever?" The young boy asked.

"No, they live as long as humans, maybe longer."

"How many powers do you have?"

"4. Mind control, super speed in flying, healing, and I can appear to people through their minds." Vivian replied. 

"How do you feel about half-vampires staying half?" The girl with black hair asked.

"I feel that every vampire should get that choice and if they want too, they should be able to make the decision." Vivian had the same opinion as Kendall.

 "You seem just like Mr. Sparks, except you're a girl and you're pretty." The younger boy said. Kendall reentered the room.

"Thank you for occupying my class, Viv." He smiled at her. He was about to hug her, but remembered were he was.

"I'll see you later." Vivian walked to the door. She and Kendall gave each other one more meaningful look before Vivian left.