Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Vincent threw Lydia against the wall. He was angry and hurt over losing Cynthia. He looked up and saw that Ronald had hit a button. A metal cage dropped around Leon and Ryan. They started banging on it. Lydia sprang at Kendall, who was trying to comfort his wife. Jackie bolted at Vincent. A brave move for a fairy. Vincent pushed her down. He glanced at Vivian. She stood and stared at Ronald, using her mind control. Vincent shook his head. Even with her mother's death, she was still willing to fight. Ronald crept towards Vivian. Vincent turned to Jackie. He hated killing fairies. He did it fast and as painless as possible. 

Jackie was dead. 

Vincent looked around the room. Kendall was still sparing with his mother. Diego had disappeared all together. Suddenly, Vincent heard a scream. He searched to see were it came from. Ronald had his fangs in Vivian's neck. Vincent scolded himself. How could he leave her to handle Ronald? He was a full vampire. She was a fairy. Vincent ran at vampire speed towards Ronald. He wasn't going to lose anyone else he loved today. Vincent threw himself at Ronald. He reached for Ronald's head.

"This is for Cynthia." He broke Ronald's neck. Ronald's eyes closed.

Ronald was dead.