Chapter 6

LILITH POV

I woke up curled up next my dad, Austin, and remembered the nightmare that I had last night and shuttered at the memory. 

"good morning darling." I heard my father.

"Morning dad."

"how are you feeling?"

"To be honest, I am kind of scared right now."

"What are you scared of?"

"The man in my dream, h-he was there and d-did the t-thing."

Austin just wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "I'm sorry, I wish I could take away the pain and memories."

"It's okay, I know that you can't no matter how bad you want to." 

"I still can wish, right?"

"Of course."

"good." Austin sighed and began to move. 

'Ready to go shopping? We need to get you new clothes and a cell phone."

"Okay I guess."  we both got up and I get my leggings on when I reliezed that I really wanted to wear one of my fathers shirts. 

"Hey Austin?!" I yelled.

"Yeah?!" I heard him answer.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I yelled again.

"Sure!" Austin yelled.

I walk out, in leggings and my pajama shirt, and go into my father's room. He tosses a shirt at me with a smile on his face and I look at it. Slipknot. "Is this the band that has the song "People = Shit" and "Psychosocial" ?" I ask

"Yes! How did you know?" Austin asks excitedly.

"I love those songs, they were on an MP3 player I found before they broke it."

"My daughter has amazing music taste? Yes!" He said to himself.

"Lets get going dad." 

He nodded and stood up. 

***SKIPPING CAR RIDE***

 When we arrive at the mall, Austin says, "What store would you like to go to?" I really haven't been shopping since I was five, when my mother brought me to the local mall for school shopping. 

"Umm.. I haven't been to a mall in a really long time, so I don't know what stores are nice and which stores that aren't.."

"Oh, okay! Um, lets go to forever 21 first since it's right here."

"Alright. Lead the way." we walk into the store and I automatically walked to the clearance section of the store. I found a pair of jeans that I liked and then I looked at the pricetag. "Austin these jeans are fourty dollars!"

"Yeah? The jeans that I am wearing cost a hundred and fifty dollars, yours are cheep!" 

"Really?"

"Yeah you don't need to be in the clearance section of this store."

***

By the end of the Forever 21 haul I had three pairs of jeans, four shorts, three t-shirts, one sweatshirt, and one set of flip flops. 

"Lets go to hot topic now!" Austin said.

***

At the end of the haul from hot topic, A.K.A Heaven, I had seven band shirts, skinny jeans, LOTS of make up, perfume, adventure  time pajamas, and combat boots.

"Austin I need bras and underwear..." His face turned red.

"O-oh, umm, here is some money, I'll just go get some food and you buy br-the stuff and we will meet at forever 21 okay?"

"Okay, thanks."

***

After I went to Victoria's Secret I had bought four bras and ten pairs of underwear. I went back to hot topic and bought two corsets. I met Austin back at the spot, and I saw Austin there with some food for me, Subway, I smiled at him. 

"Thanks for the food." I said.

"No problem! Now, we have to go get you a phone!"

"N-no, that's too much."

"It really isn't though, just come on, either you come and pick it out or I will and I guarantee it will be pink."

"Fine..." I said regretfully

"Yay!"

***After Apple Store***

I was fored to buy an Iphone and it couldn't be less than an Iphone 5. I chose the Iphone 5c in black. I also got a lifeproof case, forced by Austin, because I am very clumsy sometimes.

 "Can we go home now dad? I'm tired." I ask quietly

"Sure."