Chapter 8

LILITH POV

"This is Phil, Aaron, Tino, and you already met Alan." Austin says softly -- as if not to startle me --

"H-hi, I-I am Lilith." I said, tripping up on my tongue.

They all smiled, Phil the widest, and murmured a "Hello" back to me, again, as if not to startle me.

"Who the fuck told them about my problems?" I questioned, getting angry

"I did, Lil, I wanted them to be careful around you so that you wont have anymore panic attacks..." My dad said.

"Well fuck this shit, I am going to my room."

"We are going to be eating dinner soon... Can you just wait until after?"

"No. I'm not hungry so fuck off." I was not going to deal with that minuscule bullshit. I want to be alone and away from everyone and everything.

I walk to my room and slam the door. I find my phone in the mess of my so-called bed. I grab the ihome Austin bought me and plug my device.

Suicide Silence "Fuck Everything" started to play quietly. I kept turning it up until I could feel the vibrations of the beat dancing on my fingertips, kissing my nails, and jumping down my knuckles.

I heard a faint 'turn that down' from the level beneth my feet, but I ignored it. I need to be alone. I am going to have an outburst. I don't want to black out from my anger. I need to calm down.

I start to listen to the lyrics of the song closer, I began to scream along to words. "If you hate the world, and you hate what you see, then say this with me, 'fuck everything' If you ahte the world and you hate what you see-"

"Will you turn that down!?" I heard Austin yell.

"No, I'm calming down!" then my dad, a front man for a heavy metal band, unplugged my music.

"What the fuck?!" I scream.

"You need to turn that down, I am talking about important stuff!" He yelled back

"Like what? What you're going to eat for dinner? Yeah 'cause that's so important!" I screamed.

"I was talking about what I am going to to do with you becuase you aren't even trying to let me be your dad!" that's when I saw it coming, he rose his hand to slap me, and before I could react I felt a burning tingle scorch across my cheek. Tears flooded my cheeks.

I pulled my hand up to my face and looked at Austin in the eyes.

"Lilith I'm so sor-" I cut him off with a punch to the gut. He fell to his knees in pain.

"Get the fuck out of my sight."

Austin just shook his head, got up, and tried to hug me. "I said fuck off!" and I pushed him away from me.

"Lily I didn't mean it!"

"You didn't mean it? Then why did you do it? Huh?" By this point the guys were here and Aaron was by my side.

"I-I don't know Lil..."

"Don't call me that." Austin gets up and walks out, Alan trailing behind him.

"Can I give you a hug?" I heard a voice say. It was Aaron.

"S-sure." I said with a stutter. I felt warm arms wrap around my torso and I leaned my head into the body that was embracing me. I felt safe. Aaron would protect me from anyone that would hurt me.

He-who-shall-not-be-named would just help them.

"Tell me when you need anything got it?"

"As long as you will take my side in arguments with my father."

"Deal." Aaron agreed.