Chapter 25

Austin POV

I see the image of my daughter being raped by my father.

I'm in blind rage.

"You fucking prick!" I ripped Lilith out of his grasp and set her down on the floor.

My father looked at me with a smirk worn proud on his lips.

"You are dead to me." I threw a punch into his jaw, then one to his nose -crack-, one to his gut, one to the side of the head, and before I could get another one in Lilith said "Daddy don't kill him." I look at the scumbag and see he is knocked out cold.

I turn to look at her, a towel covering her body, "I'm so sorry I left you with him..." I began to cry.

"It's okay daddy, I'm used to it."

"That's the thing, you shouldn't be. I can't let this go. This disgusting piece of worthless shit needs to pay."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and notice there is blood on my knuckles.

9-1-1

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I just found my father sexually assaulting my daughter." My voice broke at the end.

"Is your daughter alright, sir?"

"She is a little broken up, but apparently this had been happening for awhile." I began to cry once again.

"Calm down sir. where is your father?"

"I knocked him out."

"A police officer is on their way."

"Thank you."

"Please stay on the pho-" I hung up.

I look and see Lilith curled up in a ball, crying. I go into her closet and pick out clothes for her to wear, a baggy T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, and ask her "Do you want some clothes?" in a soft voice.

"Please." she whispered.