Chapter 23

AUSTIN POV

How do I always turn every good situation to a bad one?

I ruin everything.

As Lilith walked out of the shop I turned to Cee staring at me.

"I have never understood Rob. Something bad is going on. She is slowly withdrawing from the world." Cee said sadly

"I just want her to be happy."

"Go check on her. I know she is still, y'no, self harming..."

"Oh god." I said groaned.

I ran out of the tattoo shop and went to my car to go look for Lilith in the streets.

vrrooo-n

vrrooo-n

What? Why won't my car start?

Lilith POV

"As long as I get what I want." Rob said.

"You always do."

"Of course., because I am the man of this relationship."

"Whoa, relationship? This is no relationship. This is you sexually assaulting me because you are a creepy old man that no one wants to touch." I spit out.

One second we were in a moving truck, and the next I was peeling myself off the dashboard.

"Sexually assaulting you?! You wanted it, you always want it! You are a whore. Go ahead, tell people, no one believes the slut who cried wolf." A tear escaped out of my eye.

I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and tried to open the truck door, but Rob grabbed my wrist as I reached for the handle.

"You will be punished for your actions." I looked down on to my lap.

"Yes sir." I said with a weak voice.

Austin POV

I tried to fix the problem with my car, thinking it was with the engine, but about fifteen minutes later I found that water was pumped into the gas tank, this car wasn't starting.

I ran back to SoCal. "Cee?" I yelled.

"Austin, what are you still doing here?"

"I think Lilith put water in my gas tank... Can I borrow your car?"

"Yeah, sure man. Just bring it back when you're done. I'll call a tow truck." Cee said as he reached into his pockets. He threw his keys in my direction.

"Thanks." I caught them,

"Red Mustang, out back. You won't miss it."

"Thanks, It means a lot." I raced out the back door and in a split second it spotted the car that matched the keys in my hand.

I sped down the highway until I saw my father's house. The house I grew up in.

The lights were on...