Chapter 1: just another day...or is it..?

Today I was walking to school like any other day. When I got to school I noticed that almost everyone was wearing either dresses or tuxedos. I walked around in confusion when someone walked up to me. It was Michael Jose. But everyone just called him MJ. I turned around to look at him. He was looking at me with an annoyed look."hey twerp!" he yelled. I sighed in annoyance," what do you want MJ?"He looked at me."Why aren't you wearing anything nice?" He said as he gave me a smirk. "What could your poor parents not afford you anything nice for pictures?"he gigged.'pictures?' I thought. Then i remembered. Its picture day!. I cant believe i forgot that today was picture day! He stared at me in annoyance."Why are you so quiet?" I looked up realizing he was still there. I replied with," because why would anyone want to talk to a snob like you?" he looked at me with an angry look."what did you say?" he said back to me. Knowing i know he knew what i said i repeated it again," i said why would anyone want to talk to a snob like you?" He looked at me looking even more mad."Oh your gonna regret saying that!!" He grabbed me by my neck and threw me on the ground. I hit the floor and got right back off. I put my fists up ready to fight him," Bring it on Bitch!" i said making him more mad. He grabbed me by my neck again. He pushed me up against the lockers and started choking me. I thrashed around clawing at his hands on my neck. I grabbed his wrists but that didn't do much." What's to matter (Y/N)? Are you having trouble breathing?" he laughed as people crowded around laughing as well. I was trying to get out of his grip when everything started to go black and the light faded to black. I woke up on the floor and got up just as I woke up. I had passed out. I walked to the office. I asked them if I could call my parents.'why' they asked. I told them the whole story and they called my parents and told them what happened so I was going home. they came and got me and we drove home. I went to sleep right when I got home.

(Time skip A few hours later)

I woke up and went to my closet. I put some new cloths on. I looked out the window at the forest. I was thinking and then i thought of a great idea.' Maybe I should go see what's in those woods.' I have never been in the woods before because my parents never let me go since they say its to dangerous to go. But i didn't care today. I thought that it would be better than waiting for the next day so i can get bullied at school again. So i was going to sneak out. I wasn't going to be out there long just a little looking that's it. I went into the living room to see that my parents weren't there.' I wonder where they are' i thought but pressed on walking twords the door when I heard a door slam from upstairs. I ran out of the door before my parents saw me and sprinted to the woods as fast as I could. I was in the woods but I was so startled that I kept running till I got tired. I looked around and I had no idea where i was. I started walking around untill i heard a branch break from behind me. I jumped and
quickly looked behind me. I saw nothing. I had a weird feeling like someone was watching me. I continued walking untill I heard footsteps and looked behind me again. I saw a shadow of a person. I stopped in fear and slowly walked back. I tripped on a rock and fell backwards. As i fell i saw my life flash before my eyes. I closed my eyes waiting for me to hit the ground and then Something caught me. I was shaking untill i noticed that i stopped falling. I opened my eyes. I looked around and there were blue strings wrapped around my arms and legs. I started to panic untill i heard a glitchy laugh." Well, Well, Well." the glitchy voice said." What do we have here." he continued." ya know...i have been needing a new puppet." he laughed. The strings tightened and then a soul appeared. It was a half red half black soul. I was confused as i looked at the soul then the blue strings grabbed my soul and a portal opened. I felt a hard tug and i was thrown through the portal. I hit the ground so hard that i passed out.

I woke up to find myself in some sort of endless void of nothing. I looked around and saw what appeared to be a black skeleton with the words Error all over his body. He had mismatched eyes. One of his eyes were red with a yellow circle and his other eye was red with a yellow, dark blue, and black circle. He had cyan blue lins coming from his eyes to the bottom of his face with yellow teeth. He wore a black jacket with a red shirt under it followed by black basketball shorts with dark blue lines down the sides of them. He also had red slippers on. He looked at me."oh. Your awake. Its about time you woke up puppet." he said to me with his voice glitching out. 'did he just call me puppet?' i thought to myself. I looked at him."who are you?" i said. He looked at me and grinned." Im Error Sans. But you can just call me Error." he replied with. I looked at him and quickly replied with." So Error...Where am I and why am I here Where ever "here" is." he replied with." Well first, this is the anti-void. Secondly, you are here to serve as my puppet and you have to listen to whatever i have to say." I looked at him in confusion." Why would I listen to you exactly?" I asked." Because." he looked a little annoyed." I am your master now and if you don't listen to me then i will kill you." My eyes widened. I looked down." Kill me..?" I mumbled to myself. He looked at me." What was that?" He said. I looked up." Oh uh...N-Nothing." He looked annoyed." whatever." He replied. I looked down to the white floor then back at him." So...How long am i going to be here?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked." That's for me to decide, But to be honest...your probably never going home." my heart dropped. I looked at the floor again. 'N-Never?' I thought to myself. He still had this smirk on his face." Anyways I'm gonna go ahead and leave you hear while I go and do something. See ya!" and like that. He was gone. I was left alone, in this void of whiteness, all alone. I started to tear up trying not to cry. I had lost everything. And its all because I didn't listen to my parents. I laid down and thought of everything that has happened up to this point untill I finally fell asleep.

(~Time Skip~)

I woke up to the sound of a portal opening. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at where the noise came from and saw Error with another skeleton that looked like Error wrapped in blue strings. The other skeleton had a baby blue scarf with gloves and boots the same color to match. He also had stars for eyes. He looked so adorable. I stood up and said the first thing that came to my mind,"HEY PUT HIM DOWN!" I shouted. Error looked at me and smirked."And why should I?"I looked at him and shouted again."BECAUSE THAT'S NOT NICE AND THAT IS HURTING HIM!" Error laughed in his glichy voice which made me want to punch him."So what? He is a DiRtY GliTch ThAt nEeDS to bE DeSTroYed!" My face showed my anger and Error looked at me with that same smirk."You ok? You look a little Mad. What are you gonna Cry?" I looked up at Error with my face turning red. I ran at Error and punched him. Error fell back and dropped the blue skeleton. The blue skeleton hit the ground and I quickly ran over too him. I helped him up."Are you ok?" I asked. He gave me a big hug."YES! I AM NOW!" He said in a cheerful voice. I hugged him back and he let go of me."THANK YOU!" He shouted." No problem. It looked like it hurt..." I replied. He said"IM SWAP SANS! BUT EVERYONE CALLS ME BLUEBERRY!" I looked at him and smiled." Hi blueberry. I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." I said back to him still smiling."NICE TO MEET YOU TOO (Y/N)!" He replied smiling back at me."Alright. Enough talking for today!" Error said as he grabbed Blueberry's soul with the strings and opened a portal." I think (Y/N) needs some time alone to learn to NOT punch the person who control's her. Bye" He said to me Leaving AGAIN.

(End of chapter one)

1606 words