disaster(chapter 3)

(The picture there is a picture of my Halloween, i found people dressed as sans and papyrus while i was walking around and i took a selfie with them. Also because, sans and papyrus are in this chapter. Enjoy the story)

--The next morning--

This morning i woke up at an alarm beebing."Ughhhhh" i groaned."OH! SANS! THE HUMAN IS AWAKE!" i heard an unfamiliar voice say."oh ok bro."i heard sans said. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked at sans."morning kiddo." He smiled at me."morning sans.." i said in a tried voice i got up and started to wake up. Sans looked at me."You awake yet?" He giggled. I looked at him,"Well im awake now....". He looked at me."hey (Y/N)? Do you want to go on a walk after breakfast? I could show you around the underground." he asked me. I looked at him again."uh...i guess..."i said to him."ARE YOU TWO HUNGRY?! CAUSE BREAKFAST IS READY!" the tall skeleton said as he set down two plates of spaghetti. One for me and one for sans."EAT UP HUMAN!" i looked up at the tall skeleton."Uh...are you papyrus?" the tall skeleton looked at me."YES! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! HAVE YOU HEARD OF ME?!" i giggled."ya...I heard some things about you...and...why do you do that..? The whole "great papyrus thing"..." sans whispered in my ear,"it makes him feel better. Just go with it." i looked at sans and then back to papyrus."um nevermind papyrus..." i looked down at the plate of spaghetti the papyrus made for me. I was really hungry so i ate that fast. Sans looked at me."hey kid slow down."He giggled. I looked at sans."what's so funny?" he smiled,"Oh nothing..." He wiped the spaghetti that was on my face off."oh hehehe i made a little mess...sorry." i giggled."nah its fine kiddo. So you ready to go on that walk yet?" sans asked."hehe sure Sans." i replied. Sans stood up and held his hand out to help me off the couch. I took his hand and got off the couch. We walked outside and walked around the underground.

~Time skip~

We got back from walking and it was almost nighttime. We walked in and i sat on the couch."SANS!"i heard from the kitchen."YOUR LATE FOR DINNER!"i saw papyrus run out and yell at sans. Its kinda fun to watch them fight. "Well...sorry for being late paps. Me and the human were hanging out." sans said."UGH FINE SANS! BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE WITH THE HUMAN!" papyrus ran upstairs and into what i assume is his room."hehehe..."he looked at me,"you ready for bed kid?" i looked up at him. I nodded my head and smiled."well Goodnight (Y/N)." "Night Sans." i laid down on the couch as sans went upstairs. I fell alseep.

~Error's POV~

I was walking around the anti-void. For some reason i couldn't sleep."do I feel...worried? Idk maybe...probably not though. should I check on her..? Hmm Idk..." i made a portal to original sans. I walked through and was in the living room. I looked at (Y/N) sleeping on the couch."heh...at least shes ok..." i thought. He walked back to the anti-void and closed the portal."but then...why do i feel..like i...miss her...being her...with me..." his face lit up in a blue color as he whispered to himself."but why would i miss her...shes just a stupid human...ya...stupid..." He laid down and tried to go to sleep.

~time skip~

Your POV

I woke up to, Once again, An alarm going off. I jolted up and opened my eyes."IM UP!" sans looked at me and laughed. I looked at him."well im up now..."
Sans laughed."yep you are buddy. Mornin kid." "morning sans..." i said still opening my eyes. I stretched out my arms and sat up. I looked at sans."hey sans i think imma go adventure the underground myself today." he looked at me."WHALE ok (Y/N). BEE back BEEFORE dark ok?" i laughed."ok sans i will." i walked out of sans and papyrus's house and walked to waterfall. I walked to the echo flower area. I sat in the echo flower patch and looked to the top of the cave."ya know...this is so much better than being with error..." i said to myself. I closed my eyes. Then I heard a chuckle and froze. That chuckle sounded familiar. I opened my eyes to see Error standing right beside me."hehehe...heya (Y/N). How are you doing in this universe? You seem pretty happy here...so i came to get you. Your coming back with me..." Error looked at me and smiled."im coming with you?" Error Smiled more."Yep! Now come on (Y/N). We have work to do. He opened a portal and draged me through it with him. Then everything went black.

I woke up...again. I looked around and i was in the anti-void again."But if im in the anti-void then where is Error?" i said to myself quietly."Right here..." i looked behind me and saw Error standing there. He looked kinda mad..."Its about time you woke up! Im tired of waiting! And why are you getting so...close
to sans? And by that i mean so nice. And don't give some stupid answer!" i stopped and just was just staring at him."um...well...your the one that put me in the universe...but...why do you even care anyways? I mean its not like you care about me at all...right..?" Errors face went blank for a second..."...i...i don't care about you..." He stopped for a moment."i just...i don't want you to betray me because of him...because if you betray me i will have no choice than to kill you..." He finished."So what if you kill me. Go ahead nobody's stopping you." I looked at Error angrily. Error stopped for a second."Well i don't have a reason to kill you yet...but if you insist on me killing you then fine. If you want to die that's not my problem." Error wrapped the blue string things around my soul. He held me up off the ground and tightened the strings. Then i felt a bad pain in my chest. He tried to tighten the strings more but for some reason he didn't. I looked at Error again and saw him hesitating. To kill me. Then....He dropped me. I fell to the ground. I looked at Error. I stood up."Why did you...hesitate..?" Error looked at me."....hesitate...? What are you talking about. I didn't hesitate..." He looked away from me."Yes you did..." i made a sassy face towards him."Even if i did why does it matter?" Error said still not looking at me."well...it matters because it means you didn't want to kill me..." i looked at Error again.'but why would he not want to kill me..? It doesn't make any sense...unless...he cares about me...no that can't be it...he wouldn't care about me...or would he...' i thought."Error..? Do you care about me...?"

(Thank you all that has been reading my story. I hope you enjoyed my story and Seeya on the next time i post. Bye)

1278 words