Weird

Chapter 41

 I stopped surprised at his question, "I.." I was thinking, "Well.." I tried to make a smile, it didn't look real at all. 'Shit..' I started to sweat a lot, "Well...Is it because of Horror?" I looked at Cross, he seemed kind of sad. "If it makes you feel any better I miss him too...I feel like the whole group misses him.." I frowned as I looked at him, "Yeah and it's all my fault.." Cross was looking at me, He seemed confused. "What happened?" I was looking at him, "Well...He just doesn't want to be here because of me that's it.." Cross stopped and looked at me, I was looking away. "Is it because your hard on us?" I was looking away from Cross still, "No.." Cross made me face him, I was just looking at him surprised now. "Then what happened between you two? Didn't you trust him the most why would he just leave like this?" I was clenching my fists, "It's not his fault...I messed up and you would leave too if you knew what I did.." I was breathing a little heavily, "Horror...He is..." I looked away, "He's right for leaving.." I felt the tears come back, Cross was just looking at me. "Nightmare..." I looked at him, not being able to help it for some reason. "What did you do...You can tell me anything, I won't be mad at you." I chuckled and looked at him in disbelief, "You don't want to know." Cross gave me a glare, I started to sweat. "Come on Nightmare.." I frowned as I looked at him, he was doing his puppy dog eyes. "Fine.." I looked away from him, 'How can I say no to him?' I took a deep breath and looked back over at him, "I..I know it's messed up but.." I was sweating more, "I.." I went silent, Cross gave me a smile. "Come on Nightmare, don't worry it's just me." I was just looking at him, what the fuck is going on with him today. "Uh.." I pulled away from him, "I.." I sighed and looked away from him, "I..I.." I stopped for a second, "You know that human I brought here, who likes Error?" I looked at him, Cross seemed a little confused. "Yes but why does this have to do with her?" I looked away, "I may have...done something to her.." Cross was thinking, "Like you hurt her?" I shook my head, "I did hurt her...But that's because she didn't listen to me.." Cross was looking at me weirdly again, I took a deep breath. "I..r..." I stopped, Cross stopped as well. "You..No.." Cross seemed to not believe it, "I....raped her.." I looked away, Cross seemed really surprised. "You.." I turned around, "Yeah, yeah I know...Bye.." Cross grabbed my arm, I stopped and glanced at him. "Why would you do that?" Cross was frowning as well, "Well...I...I don't know I just...I loved her...She was so happy all the time I thought I would have hated her but...Even if the positive feelings felt horrible it was wonderful to be around her.." Cross was just looking at me, "So...You loved her?" I looked at Cross, he seemed upset all the sudden. "Well...I guess I did...But she loves Error so it doesn't matter how I feel.." Cross was looking at the ground, "How could you love some stupid human?" I stopped as I noticed Cross had tears in his eyes, "I thought you didn't feel emotions for others.." I was thinking for a moment, "Well...I thought I didn't.." I walked up to him, "Why are you crying?" I lifted his chin with one hand and wiped the tears away with the other, Cross seemed surprised. "I...I just.." I looked at him, we were close but for some reason I didn't notice. "I don't know Nightmare...I guess I just got emotional.." I was looking at him, he looked up at me and out faces were close. I widened my eyes as I realized, "Oh...uh.." I chuckled nervously and backed up a little, Cross grabbed my hands and pulled me closer. "Wait.." I stopped as I felt my cheeks heat up a tiny, Cross was hugging me. "Nightmare.." I looked down at him, he was looking away. "Have you ever loved anybody else?" I was thinking, "I..." I thought about it, "Why?" Cross's face got flushed in a purple blush, "No reason!" Cross let go of me and ran in to the dinning room, 'That was weird..' I was thinking about Cross, 'Why the hell is he like this all the sudden?' I walked over to the doorway and looked at Cross, who seemed to be eating his food fast. I looked around as Cross finished his food, he was the last one done. I snapped my fingers so all the dishes were gone, Cross looked over at me and his cheeks lit up the purple hue again. I turned around and started walking down the hallway, the rest of the group started going to their rooms. I got to the stairs and started to walk up the stairs, making my way to the top. I walked down the 2nd floor hallway, then made it too my room. I looked at the room next to it, that's where she used to sleep. I sighed and opened the door to my room, walking in and closing the door behind me. I looked around my room, seeing an emptiness that wasn't there before. I turned on the light and went over to my bed laying down, looking at the ceiling. I sighed looking at the wall, 'God why did I do that..?' I got under the covers and closed my eyes, 'maybe I should just go to bed..' I took slow breaths as I let my mind wander, why was Cross the first thing on my mind as the world turned black?