Get Lost (Chapt 6)

~Your POV~

I opened my eyes feeling horrible, "Ugh.." I sat up remembering that i was still lost, should I walk around or stay put? I got up, "Imma look for Error..." I started to walk around, "(Y/N)?!" I was startled, wait a second...was that Error? I looked around, "Error?!" There was no answer, "Where is he?" I started walking and I saw a figure in the distance, Is that Error? I started to walk towards them, "Error?" I heard a familiar voice say, 'Wait is that..?' I thought as I got closer to the figure, "Ink?" I stood only feet away from him, Ink turned around and looked at me, "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" I didn't expect to see Ink here, "I uh...well I was hanging out with Error and then-" "INK? God what are you doing here.." Error walked up next to Ink, then saw me. "(Y/N)?!" Error ran up to me, "WHY DID YOU RUN OFF LIKE THAT DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!?!" I backed up a little feeling horrible, "I-I'm sorry Error I just got really nervous and Fell was calling me names and-" "Shut up." Error told me so I went quiet, "You were worried?" Errors face went blank when Ink had spoken up, "I uh..." He looked at Ink, "No you heard me wrong Ink I said I was..." Error stopped, "I uh..." You could see the sweat rolling down his skull, I thought. "Actually He was mad at me because I tried to escape, I ran away and tried to hide from him..." I am a pretty good lier even if I don't lie very much. "Wait Error kidnapped you again??" Ink glared at Error as Error had a sort of surprised look, "I...oh yeah I did..She pissed me off because I had to waste my day trying to find her." Error looked at me, "Don't run off like that you little brat!" He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me somewhere. "Oh no you don't." Ink jumped in front of me and Error, "Hand her over Error." Ink had a serious look on his face, Error laughed. "Or What?" Ink pulled out his paintbrush and pointed it twords Error, "You know what Error, now let her go!" Error looked annoyed, he let go of my wrist. "You wanna fight Ink? Then lets fight!" Error summoned blue strings and surrounded Ink with them, Ink looked like he was getting ready to fight. 'I don't want them to fight...not over me.."Wait." They both looked at me, "Error just let me go with Ink..." Errors eyes widened, "But (Y/N)-" "Please" I interrupted, "I don't want you guys to fight...especially because of me.." I looked at Ink and sighed, "Sorry Error..." I walked over to Ink, Error looked pissed, "UGH YOU FUCKING STUPID SQUID!!" Error looked at me and turned away, "Fine just take her..." He started walking away, Ink sighed. He looked at me, "Are you al right (Y/N)?" I was looking at Error walking away. "Yea...Im fine..." I looked at Ink, "So am I going back to my place..?" Ink gave me a weird look, "Well if you want to go home then I will take you." I looked at the ground, "Yea okay I guess that sound fine.." Ink felt strange at the way I said that but shrugged it off. He opened a portal to my universe, I jumped through it. I looked around seeing I was right in front of my house, I sighed. Ink came up behind me, "Well here we are! So...Error seems to bother you a lot, I would suggest you to stay away from him. He is trouble, just don't get into any trouble!" He playfully punched my arm and laughed, I did a small fake giggle. Ink looked kinda worried but looked away. "Well I will see ya later.." Ink jumped through the portal and it disappeared. I looked at my house not wanting to go inside. 'Do I have too?' I questioned myself as I had a sad feeling. I looked into the woods, 'The woods...' I thought as I walked to the edge of the woods. 'That is how all this started...' I stared in to the woods, Then my feet started moving forward with out me thinking. I have no idea where I was going but I kept walking. "The woods are huge.." I said to myself looking around at all the trees and leaves. I stopped at a big tree that stood out from the rest, "hmm" I went up to the tree and felt the base of it. "This tree seems pretty sturdy." I wrapped my hands around one of the branches and hoisted myself up, branch by branch. I finally made it high enough to where I could see my town. "Wow..." I stared at the beautiful sunset die down as the moon rose and began the night. "Its so pretty.." I felt a warm feeling as I watched the sunset disappear. "This is nice.." I smiled feeling happy that I climbed this tree. "Well its getting dark I should probably get home.." I stated to myself as I started to climb down the tree when I hear a SNAP. The whole world was spinning and then everything went black.