Your Dead

Chapter 20

-Errors POV-

(Y/N) fell asleep in my arms, I frowned as I thought about Nightmare. I slowly let go of her trying not to wake her, I got up and backed away from (Y/N). I looked at her one last time and opened a portal, walking threw it. 'Nightmare is gonna..' I looked around and saw Nightmare yelling at Horror, "WHERE DID YOU YOU TAKE HER?!" I frowned seeing Nightmare, "Nightmare your acting crazy!" Horror was yelling at Nightmare, "NO I'M NOT!" Nightmare seemed pissed off, I was really angry at him. "NiHgTmArE..." My voice was glitching out, they both looked at me. "Error..." Nightmare glared at me, I was glaring right back. "So you brought her to THEM Horror?!" Horror started sweating, "Look Nightmare! You shouldn't have been doing that to that girl-" Nightmare hit Horror across the face hard enough to where he flew across the floor, "WhAt ThE hElL nIgHtMaRe!?!" I screamed at him, how could he do that to her. Nightmare chuckled, "YoU tHiNk ThIs Is FuNnY?!" I got right in front of Nightmare, Nightmare frowned and just looked at me. "GOD DAMMIT NIGHTMARE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" I screamed in his face, Nightmare grabbed me around the neck with a tentacle, "This is all YOUR fault." I glared at him, "MY FAULT?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!" I tried to get the tentacle off my neck, it tightened. "You." Nightmare got right in front of my face, "You messed everything up." My eyes widened, "WhAt Do YoU mEaN bY tHaT?!" I glitched more, "She was..." Nightmare frowned more, "You took her." I glared at him more, "TOOK HER?! I DIDN'T TAKE HER SHE CAME TO ME! AND IT'S NOT LIKE SHES YOUR PROPERTY!!" I hate Nightmare so much, he is such a scumbag. "Yes.." Nightmare chuckled, "She is.." I stopped and just looked at him, "Your a sick freak Nightmare!" I yelled at him, I can't believe he thinks she is his property. "Oh come on Error..." Nightmare got right in front of me, "Your just as bad as me.." He smiled, I kicked his leg hard. "I WOULD NEVER BE LIKE YOU!!" I screamed at Nightmare, I would never do what he did. Nightmare frowned, I felt myself lift off the ground. My eyes widened, I started to claw at his tentacles around my neck. I felt pain from my neck as breathing started to get harder. "N..Nightmare..!" I clawed at my neck more trying to get it off, he laughed. "If you aren't around then maybe she might..." Nightmare went quiet as he seemed to think about something, I summoned a bone and shot it at him. He got startled and dropped me, Nightmare didn't get hurt at all from it. "You stupid.." I jumped to the side dodging Nightmares tentacle, I grabbed him with magic and threw him against the wall. "NiGhTmArE! YoU bEtTeR LiStEn To Me!" I got in front of him, "STAY AWAY FROM (Y/N)! DON'T EVEN LOOK AT HER IF YOU SEE HER AROUND YOU PERVERTED FREAK!!" I screamed at Nightmare, he better listen to me. Nightmare chuckled and smiled, "Or what? You think I'm scared of YOU Error?" I frowned more, "I don't care if you scared of me or not.." I felt my eyes glow, "BuT yOu WiLl Be If YoU dOn'T lEaVe HeR ALONE!" I glitched a lot, he laughed again. "Oh yeah?" He was smirking, "You son of a-" I kicked him strait in his crotch, "I will fucking KILL YOU!" Nightmare fell to the ground, "Fuck..." He looked like he was in pain, "Just stay away from her.." I glanced at Horror, I gave him a small smile. Horror seemed surprised, I turned away from both of them. I opened a portal then jumped threw, it disappeared. I was in the Anti-void, I looked at (Y/N). She was still sleeping, I made a small smile. I walked over to her and sat down next to her, I was looking at her. 'Hehe..' I smiled and laid down next to her, she snuggled up next to me. I wrapped my arms around her, cuddling up next to her. 'I will make sure nothing bad happens to her again....I have too..' I hugged her tighter as I closed my eyes, 'It will be fine...' I felt warm, 'She's right here so she is alright..' I smiled again, I felt everything started to drift away as I feel asleep.