Interruptions

Chapter 22

He pulled my pants off and got back near my face, he chuckled. I laughed nervously, I only had my bra and boxers on now.  "Now who's the nervous one.~" I was sweating a little, "H-Hey...that's not fair!" I felt my face heat up, he got right in front of my face. "And why not..~" I scrunched up my face, Error chuckled again and kissed me. I leaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around him. He rubbed our crotches together, "Ahh..~" It felt more weird than before, my face was covered in blush. Error pulled away from the kiss and had a smirk on his face, 'Whoa is it just me or is he acting different...' Error kissed my neck, "Ah.~" I let out a small moan, my face was heating up. Error chuckled, then looked down at my boxers. I felt sweat roll down my face, Error put his hand down my boxers. I jumped a little, he started to rub up and down my clit. "Ahhh.~" I let out another moan as I felt a tingle feeling go throughout my body, he was smirking. He rubbed it more and slowly inserted his fingers in me, "E-Error.~" I moaned louder and held onto him tighter, he chuckled and kissed me. He was moving his fingers around, I let out another moan. "Ahhh.~" I pulled away from the kiss and was biting on my lip, he chuckled. Error looked down and pulled his fingers out of my boxers, "Hehe.~" Error let out a small chuckle, I felt like my face was on fire. Error smiled more and got down near my parts, he slowly pulled my boxers down. "E-Error..what are you..." He pulled them down and opened my legs, I felt really flustered. He stuck his tongues inside of me, "AHH.~" I let out a loud moan, "E-Error..~" I felt drool drip out of my mouth, he was licking and moving his tongues around. "D-Damn.~" I moaned again, 'This feels so..' I started to bit my lip again, Error stopped and had stuff dripping from his mouth. He got close to my face, "Did you like that.~" My face heated up more, "I-I...um.." I giggled nervously, Error pulled me into a french kiss, my boxers were still pulled down. I wrapped my arms around him, he pushed his crotch against my exposed parts. "Mmm.~" I let out a moan, my face was completely covered in blush. Error pulled away from the kiss, I looked down and saw his pants glowing a blue. I thought about it and smirked, I took my leg and rubbed it against his bulge, "Oh.~" Error moan and looked at me, "F-Fuck..~" He was sweating, he shook his head. Error gave me a smirk and grabbed my legs, he wrapped them around his waist. I held them there, Error rubbed against my crotch again with his. "Ahh.~" I let out another moan as he smirked at me, his bulge seem to get a little bigger. Error stopped and was just looking at me, he started to rub on my crotch with his again. I grabbed onto him tighter, I felt more drool drip from my mouth. Error chuckled and looked down, he looked back at me and kissed me.  I looked down and he was using his magic to pull his shorts down, I felt more sweat roll down my face. He had his shorts half way down but still had his boxers on, I wrapped my arms around him tighter. 'Is this really happening?' I tightened my legs as Errors shorts pulled off, he rubbed our crotches together again. "Ahh.~" I pulled away from the kiss and let out another moan, I was drooling more. Error was drooling a little, I kissed him and tightened my grip on him.
(End of Hardcore Fluff)

"Uhhhh Error? (Y/N)?"
Error and I jumped at the sound of inks voice. We both stopped and looked over, Ink was just standing there in shock. "GOD DAMMIT INNK!" Error jumped up and pulled his shorts up real quickly, I was just laying there. 'Oh my God...' I felt my whole face heat up, Errors whole face was a blue. I sat up crossing my legs and was just really quiet, I felt a lot of sweat rolling down my face. "Uhhh were you guys..?" Error glared at Ink, "SHUT UP INK!" I was sweating more as I listened to them, "Oh did I come at the wrong time?" I stood up slowly, "y-yes.." I said to Ink really embarrassed, I walked over to my clothes and picked them up. I put my boxers on then my pants back on and pulled them up, buttoning them back up. "Fucking...Ink.." Error was mumbling to himself, I grabbed Errors shirt and walked over to him. I chuckled nervously, "You uh...kinda need this.." I handed him his shirt, Error gave me a smile and chuckled nervously as well. "T-Thanks.." I nodded my head and looked at Ink, Ink was just looking at me with black eyes. I looked and noticed I didn't have my shirt on, Error came up behind me and slipped my shirt on over my head. I put my arms in the arm holes and looked at Error, "Thanks Error.." I hugged him, he smiled and hugged me back. I noticed he didn't have his jacket on, I smirked and let go of Error. I ran over to his jacket and grabbed it, I ran over to Ink and jumped threw the portal he made. "HEY!" Error ran after me, I looked around and I was in Sans living room. I slipped the jacket on, Error came up behind me and tackled me. I was on the ground on my belly, Error was sitting on my back. "Give that back.." I smirked and giggled, "Nope.~" I felt my cheeks warm up again, Error frowned and tried to pull it off me. It didn't work, I giggled again. "It's mine now.~" Error sighed and got off of me, "ugh fine.." I got up and made a big smile at him, "Really?!" He glanced at me, "It's still mine." I hugged him, "hehehe.~" I was slurring my words a lot, Sans noticed. "Wait.." Sans got in front of me and was looking at me, "Oh my GOD ERROR! You got her drunk?!" Error started to laugh, "No! She kept taking my drink from me!" Error was laughing, I chuckled along. "Then why are you laughing?" Error started to chuckle more, "I have no idea!" I giggled and hugged him, Sans looked at Error, "Oh god your both drunk.." Error put a hand over his mouth trying not to laugh, "It wasn't me it was her!!" He started to laugh again, Sans rolled his eyes and looked at me, I giggled. "I didn't think it was gonna get me druunk..~" I walked over to the couch and plopped down, Error was smiling as he sat down next to me on the couch. I smirked and pushed Error onto his back, I got on top of him and laid on his stomach. Error chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, I hugged him back. Sans eyes were black as he looked at me and Error, Ink was giggling. I closed my eyes and snuggled up to Errors chest, Error was smiling. I opened my eyes a little and lifted my head to look at Error, I smirked and pulled him into a kiss. For some reason I didn't care that Sans and Ink was there, Error jumped a little. Error leaned into the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Ink bursted out laughing, Error frowned at the sound of Ink and tried to pull away. I didn't let him, Error stopped trying to pull away and wrapped his arms around me. Ink was still laughing but I just ignored him, Error was sweating a lot. I pulled away from the kiss and hugged him tighter. I snuggled up to his chest again, Error was blushing. Error chuckled and held me closer to him, I snuggled and got comfortable. I closed my eyes and I felt drool drip from my mouth, I couldn't help it for some reason. I felt the world go quiet as I drifted into sleep, I was warm.