Embarrassment

Chapter 10

I feel so embarrassed, I wish I never climbed that tree. I looked at Error who was just looking at me, "Well don't look at me!" my face started getting hotter with blush, "Oh right." Error closed his eyes then turned around, this feels weird....I looked at my broken leg, I sighed. I pulled down my shorts and slipped them off past my cast. I looked at my boxer's feeling even more embarrassed, 'Ugh..' I slipped my shirt off and grabbed the dress, trying to put it on. "I can't.." I was trying to slip it over my head but was failing, "Do you want some help?" I tried to slip it on once more, I sighed. "Yes..." Error turned around and looked at me, he walked up and pulled the dress over my head so I could see what was going on. I chuckled, "That wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be.." I looked at the dress, then smiled. "Thanks Error..." I looked at the black skirt, I grabbed it to put it on. I pulled up the bottom of my dress and slipped the black skirt over my cast and over my other leg. "You wear boxers?" Error let out a small laugh, "Hey!" I scrunched up my face and blushed more, "They are more comfortable than what other girls wear!!" I covered my face with my hands, once again feeling embarrassed. "Hehe..They are pretty comfortable..." Error smiled, He isn't judging me? "I uh..." I don't know what to say. I laughed nervously, "Well I uh...I got the dress on.." I felt myself lift off the ground, I was..floating? Error was looking at me, he smiled at me. "You look so...Beautiful." I looked away from Error, "Nah...." I started to float down and Error caught me, holding me in his arms. "Hehe..." I felt my face get warmer, "you are the best Error.." I gave Error a big hug, "Well I am trying..." I looked at Error strait in the face, "You don't have to try..." I snuggled up to Error, Error chuckled. He held me tighter as he opened a portal and jumped threw it. I looked around and we seem to be at some really nice restaurant. "What is this place Error? Its really nice." Error walked up to one of the tables for two, "This is MTT resort, this is the nicest restaurant I can think of." I looked at the table he walked over to, "Its a nice place." Error sat me in the chair, then walked to the opposite side of the table and sat down in the other chair. "Soo..." I looked around feeling Errors gazed on me. I looked at Error who was looking at me already. "What do you usually do on a date?" Error looked surprised, "Well I...actually I have never been on a date before...I was hoping you knew how these things work..." I started sweating, "I haven't ever been on a date either.." Error looked surprised after I said that, "How have you never been on a date? Your so...." Error smiled, "amazing.." I chuckled, "Well nobody ever liked me in the human world..." I looked at the table, "When we first met, you were right.." Error looked confused, "What do you mean?" I looked at him, "When you said nobody would miss me...you were right.." Errors eyes widened, "No." I looked up, "I was wrong." Error looked right at me, "But...nobody ever-" "You can't say nobody." I raised an eyebrow confused, "Your parents care a lot about you..." Wait he talked to my parents? "You...talked to my parents..?" He gave me a warm smile, "Yeah...they were pretty worried you never..." Error looked like he realised something. "Came...home..." Error looked down as he said the last part, "Wait...they were worried about me?" I was sorta surprised, "Yeah...really worried..." He was still looking at the table, "Well....we should go tell them I'm alright..." I feel bad for being gone so long and not even thinking about them. "Oh uh...right now?" I looked around, "Oh well we can go after the date..." I smiled, "nah we can finish it later..." He stood up, "We should let your parents know your alright..." I looked at Error kinda sad, "Right..." I wanted to finish the date, I sighed. "Okay.." Error picked me up and smiled at me, "We will finish our date later..." I smiled back at him, "Okay.." I wrapped my arm's around Error and gave him a hug, "i love you Error..." I whispered under my breath, "What was that?" Did I say that out loud? "Hehe...nothing." I snuggled up to Error, he let out a chuckle, "Okay.." He jumped threw a portal that took me to right in front of my house. "What about our outfits?" I looked down at my dress, "Eh it will be fine.." Error nodded his head and opened the door walking in after. Error close the door behind him, "(Y/N)?! Is that you-" I saw my mom stop when she had seen me and Error, "Oh it's you again..." I'm guessing she had met Error already, she saw my broken leg. "(Y/N)?! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR LEG?!" I looked at my leg, "I fell out of a tree..." I looked up at my mom, "What?! Why didn't you call us?!" I looked away, "I forgot my phone here..." I hugged Error afraid she was gonna yell at me. "Where did you get that dress?" I hope she won't take it from me, "Error did...." I looked at her as I clutched harder on to Error. "Why are you both dressed up?" I started to sweat, "Why does it matter? She is back and she is safe." Error seemed a little ticked off, "It matters because I am her mother!" She walked in front of me and Error, "Now hand me my daughter." I started shaking a little, Error sighed. He handed me over to my mom, "Now don't run off like that next time!" I looked away from her, "I didn't run away mom, I fell out of a tree and some guy helped me and wrapped my leg.." My mom glared at me, "Shut up." I went quiet, Error didn't like the way my mom was talking to me. "Now what are you still doing here?" I didn't want Error to leave, "Well I was actually wondering if I could stay here tonight with-" "No, Now go home!" I could feel the tension coming from Error, "OkAy..." He said frustrated, as he clinched his fists. "Bye Error..." I gave him a sad look as I waved him goodbye, "See ya (Y/N)..." He opened a portal and left, I started shaking. My mom dropped me on the ground, "YOU STUPID BRAT!" I wasn't looking at her still, "WHY ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE?!"  I looked at my leg then at my mom, "Well my leg is kinda broken-" "Shut Up!" She slapped me across my face, I held my face. I looked away from her, "I'm going to bed..." I tried to drag myself over to the couch, when my mom had grabbed my broken foot and dragged me back to her by it, "OUCH!!" I felt tears in my eyes, "Don't do that mom!" I pulled my leg away from her, "YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" She picked me up by my shirt and pinned me on the wall. I felt myself shaking even more, "NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!" She threw me against the hallway wall, I sighed. I dragged myself to my room trying hard not to hurt my leg more. 'Now I remember why I ran away in the first place..' I reached for my door handle and turned it opening the door, I crawled into my room. 'Why did I have to climb that stupid tree...' I closed my door and tried to climb onto the bed, 'Ugh...' I fell to the floor, "I guess I will just sleep right here..." I laid my head on the floor and closed my eyes, Slowly falling into sleep.

-Errors POV-

I opened a portal to the Anti-void, then jumped through. 'I don't like her mom..' I felt anger as I thought about that woman. "Ugh..." I sat on the ground, "Hey Error! I saw you scored with that girl." Sans Classic nudged my arm, "Oh just shut up Sans Classic." I looked away from the puppet, "Aw come on! You gotta tell me what happened!!" I felt a burning rage in my chest, "JuST SHuT uP SAnS cLasSiC!" I felt the glitches getting worse, "Jeez your not any fun to talk to anymore..." Sans Classic went back up with the rest of the puppets. I thought about Sans, 'I better tell him that she is not coming back today..' I stood up and looked around for a moment, "I guess I will go tell hi-" I was interrupted by a familiar paintbrush smacking me across the face. I slid across the floor, "WHERE IS SHE ERROR?" I stood up and rubbed my face, "The hell are you talking about?" I looked at Ink who was looking at me surprised, "Why are you wearing a....Tux?" I looked at my clothes realizing I still had the Tuxedo on, "Oh that was for...." I tried to think of a quick lie, "I just felt like wearing something nice today." I crossed my arms and looked away from Ink, "Well Sans told me you left with (Y/N) this morning and she still hasn't gotten back yet....Where is she?" I really didn't feel like talking to this stupid guy, "She is in her universe, she wanted to see her family." I looked away from Ink, "You took her back to her own universe.....?" Ink seemed to be surprised that I didn't try to kidnapped her this time, "Look Ink I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now...I told you where she is now leave me alone..." I sat on the ground and started playing with my strings, "Uh...Okay? See ya later Error..." Ink seemed to be acting weird but like I care. I kept messing with my strings, "Just leave already Ink..just because I'm not looking at you doesn't mean I don't know your there..." Sometimes I know Ink watches me but I stopped caring a long time ago, he is so annoying. I looked behind myself and Ink was gone, I sighed. "I guess I will just wait until tommorow to see her..." I laid down on the endless white floor, 'I'm so tired..' I started to drift off into sleep as everything went quiet.

~The Next Day~

"Error.." I tossed and turned in my sleep, "Error!" I can hear someone, but who? "ERROR!!" I sat up as fast as I could breathing heavily. "What.." I looked around feeling uneasy, "What happened..." I felt sweat rolling down my skull, "What was that..?" I was thinking about the voice that I heard, "That sounded like..." I jumped up and opened a portal running threw it just as it opened. I looked around, I was in front of her house. "I need to make sure.." I walked around the house to where her window is, I peeked in. (Y/N) was sleeping on the floor, I exhaled.  "It was just my imagination..." I turned around feeling relief, "I have to stop getting worried about nothing.." I felt the sweat start to fade away, "I guess I will just..." I opened a portal, but didn't go through it. I stood there staring at the portal, then glanced back at (Y/N). I sighed as the portal disappeared, I don't wanna go back to the Anti-void. I looked at where the portal was, then started walking forward. "Maybe I can just hang here for a little." I walked to the park that I had found (Y/N) at that one time, when she was getting bullied. I snapped my fingers, then appeared on the rock wall looking out at the rest of the park. I smiled, "I feel....good.." I watched humans run around and play. "Is this how it feels to be..happy..?" I was talking to myself, "I think I will just sit here for a while.." I watched people pass by, come and leave. I felt a warm feeling, "This is nice.." I watched the world go by as I sat in the same spot, "I have never felt this before...." For once, I didn't feel like hurting anybody.

(Chapter 10 is finally done! I hope you all liked it, I spent a while on it! Welp I will see ya in the next Chapter!)