Fait

Chapter 9

-Errors POV-

I feel so happy, I have never felt like this before. "This is nice..." I whispered to myself, looking up at the stars. I sighed, 'Still can't see anything...' I thought as I looked down at (Y/N). She was sleeping, "Oh...." I felt my face get warm, 'She looks so cute when shes sleeping..' I smiled as I watched her sleep in my arms. I stood up real slowly and opened a portal to Sans house. I walked threw it holding (Y/N) who was still sleeping. I stepped in Sans living room as the portal disappeared. "It is about time you two got back." I looked at Sans, "Yeah...sorry I lost track of time." I looked at (Y/N), "Why is she asleep?" I smiled, "She fell asleep while we were sitting in Outertale.." I giggled, still looking at her. "Well...you can put her down now.." I tightened my grip on her and looked at Sans, "Oh...Right.." I didn't want to let her go, but I have to. Sans had a mad look, probably because he doesn't like me at all. I walked over to the couch and sat (Y/N) down. I stared at her for a few moments. "What is your plan Error?" I looked at Sans, "What plan?" I was confused on what he was talking about, "with (Y/N)...What are you planning?" I glared at him, "I'm not planning anything." I can't believe he thinks I was planning all of this, "Then why are you acting...weird?" I thought about that, "I'm not trying to...I just..." I stopped and looked at (Y/N), "..I love her..." I said quiet forgetting who I was talking to, "YOU WHAT?!" I realised what I said, "No I mean...uh...." I started sweating a lot, "I just think she is different." I crossed my arms and look down at her sleeping again, I smiled. I could feel Sans gaze on me, "You should go Error." I looked at Sans then at (Y/N) one last time, I sighed. "Yeah your right..." I looked at Sans again, "See ya Classic." I opened a portal then jumped through it.

-Sans POV-

I watched Error leave threw one of his portals, 'Who does he think is? Does he think I'm an idiot? He is defiantly planning something..' I thought about what Error could want with her. I sighed, maybe I should go talk to Ink. I looked at (Y/N), "Papyrus?" I walked into the kitchen, "YES SANS?" I looked up at him, "Can you watch the human bro?" I saw Papyrus face light up when I asked, "REALLY?! OF COURSE BROTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH THEM!" I smiled, "Okay papy..I have some stuff to do so I will be back later." I walked into the living room, 'She will be fine, I just need to talk to Ink.' I teleported to Dreams house and knocked on the door, He opened it. "Oh hey Sans, What's up?" Dream smiled at me, "I was looking for Ink, I need to talk to him." Dream looked at me with a smile and turned around, "Ink, Sans is here to talk to you.." I saw Ink walk up to the door, "Hey Sans! What did you want to talk to me about?"  I grabbed Inks wrist and pulled him outside the house, "Its about Error.." I looked Ink strait in the eyes, "I think he may be planning something..." I frowned, "What makes you say that?" Ink asked me, "Error came over today...to see (Y/N)..." I looked away, "He was acting strange and then asked to talk to her. She wanted to so I let her go." Ink looked confused, "So what happened? Did he bring her back?" I looked back at Ink, "He did bring her back...She was asleep..." I felt uneasy about what Error had said, "He told me something..." Ink raised an eyebrow, "What did he say?" He questioned, "Hey said..." I stopped for a moment, "He loved her..." Inks eyes widened, "He What?!" I saw Ink had a surprised look on his face, "I think he is just tricking us again.." I scrunched up my face, "Maybe...But I have never heard Error ever say that before..." Ink looked like he was thinking, "Maybe we should just watch them and see how everything goes.." I didn't like that idea, Error is nothing but trouble, "Yeah..." I just agreed with Inks idea, he is the protector so he knows best I guess. Ink smiled at me, "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to her.." I looked at Ink and gave him a smile, "Yeah okay.." I looked at the ground, "I should be getting back to them, Papyrus can't sleep unless I read to him before bed." Ink waved at me, "Get some sleep Sans! Everything is gonna be okay.." I felt a little better with Ink telling me that. I snapped my fingers and was back in my living room, Papyrus was tucking in (Y/N). "You ready for your bedtime story Paps?" Papyrus turned around to look at me, "YES I AM SANS!" He ran upstairs excitedly, I followed right behind him. I read him his bedtime story and left when he was asleep. "Night bro..." I whispered as I closed his door heading twords my room. I opened the door and walked in closing the door right as I got in. I sighed, flopping myself onto my bed. 'Inks right, everything is gonna be fine...' I started to close my eyes as I drifted into sleep.