Lowee VI/Finale(Final Moments With The Loweean CPU's)

Alex began to stir. He woke up and noticed that he wasn't in his room but rather Blanc's room. He looked that he was laid to rest in Blanc's bed. "How long was I out for?" "The remainder of the 2nd week. This is the 1st day of your last week here." Alex then looked around and saw Blanc, Rom, Ram, and Mina around him. "So I guess I need to spill the beans then?" Alex already knew that he had to tell them about the curse mark so he decided to mention it first thing. "Precisely. I'd like you to start with what it is, what it does, and finally how you got it." Said Blanc. Alex then started off with what they wanted. "Alright then. What you all saw is called The Curse Mark, a seal that the one who holds it can transfer it to a host's body where their chakra can take influence of the host if the markings spread across the entire body. When activated The Curse Mark takes in Natural Energy. A third chakra component that only people with senjutsu like me can use. It lowers up existing abilities while being a power up at the same time, however the curse mark is a double edge sword. While it does give the user power, activating it makes the user feel like their body is burning when the pattern is spreading. In fact when receiving it there's a 90% chance of death when activated. Most of the time a recipient can't control when the curse mark is active. I'm able to since my Sensei placed a seal on it. On top of that there's a 2nd stage that I refuse to access since it requires me to take some pills that'll leave me in a near death state. Another thing is that the curse mark requires chakra as a resource meaning I need to feed it my chakra causing me to be exhausted once it's done." "So how did you receive it?" "I was walking through the forest when I felt something bite me on my left shoulder. I fell on my knees as my shoulder emitted an excruciating pain. Eventually the pain went away and looked around to find what bit me unfortunately I found nothing. I went back home where my Sister saw the marking. My Sensei ended up putting a seal so I could control it." Alex finished his story expecting them all to leave to let him rest however, "I almost forget, Ram I believe you have something to say right?" Blanc looked towards Ram. Ram looked down struggling to say something until, "I have nothing to say to this dummy!" Ram then stormed out of the room leaving Alex upset. 'She saw what I went through to save them and yet she still hates me?' Blanc then knew what he was thinking. "It isn't what you think. She'll tell you eventually." Alex nodded taking Blanc's word for it. They then left leaving him to sleep.

Skip to last day in Lowee
The final week skipped by pretty quickly and by the time he knew it was already the last day in Lowee. His relationship with Rom stayed the same as both still played together, He and Mina had their share talking about stories with each other, He also went out with Blanc a couple of times to look around Lowee. Ram however was a different story. She still pranked him however the amount was decreased significantly that Alex could sleep and wake up when he wanted to instead of being forced to go late. However his last day started off quite, odd. Alex woke up and was getting up however he felt something wrapped around his waist holding him down. He looked under the blanket expecting Rom but what he saw immediately made him blush. It was Blanc sleeping peacefully arms wrapped around Alex's waist. 'What the hell is she doing here!' Blanc then woke up and stared at him. Her blue eyes met his black eyes. Alex was expecting Blanc to go HDD and attack him out of embarrassment, instead Blanc looked away blushing. "Wh-what are you looking at me like that for?" "Why are you in...b-bed with m-me?" Blanc then blushed even more as she remembered what happened. "I was out late, d-drinking, I came back woozy. I ended up in y-your room thinking it was mine." 'She went out drinking? Guess that makes it 2.' "Well can you get off me? I need to get ready to head back to Planeptune so Miss Tsundere Heart can pick me up. I even think she'll just tell me to go myself." Blanc slightly laughed at his remark about Noire. Blanc didn't really show that much emotion but she did know very well that it's easy to poke fun at Noire due to her attitude. Blanc then stopped him. "Wait. I need you to something for me. I want you to close your eyes." "Why?" "Just do it." Alex then closed his eyes waiting for Blanc. He then felt a soft pair of lips on his right cheek. He immediately opened his eyes and looked at Blanc kissing him. Blanc then moved away blushing while looking down. Alex didn't expect Blanc to do that. "Blanc, why did you." "Don't get the wrong idea jackass! I did it cause I'm not sure I'll ever see you again! I just-I just want you to never forget about me!" Blanc looked like she was about to break down and cry. Alex then reached behind Blanc's Head and pushed her head towards his. Blanc Thought they were gonna actually kiss. Instead they touched foreheads with Alex reassuring Blanc. "Blanc, I'm positive that even if we never meet, I'll never forget you. That's a promise." Alex then got out of bed and got dressed. After a short while he was ready and was outside waiting for Blanc to show up. Rom and Ram were there to see him leave. Ram measly ignored him and was busy doing something else. Rom was upset that Alex was leaving. "Am I going to see you again Brother?" Alex then patted Rom's Head. "Don't worry Rom, I'm positive we'll see each other another time." Blanc then showed up transformed. "Are you ready or not!?" Alex was about to say yes until, "Hey." Ram spoke up calling out to Alex, he then turned around facing Ram. "Listen, I still don't think your a good guy, but I don't think your a bad guy anymore. Don't even think about coming back you hear me!" "Ram, come here." Ram then walked forward. Alex knelt to reach Ram's height. He then poked Ram's forehead with his fingers saying, "if I comeback, I want you to do a prank so great you'll knock me out for a month. We got a deal?" Alex then stuck his hand out. Ram then acceptingly shook his hand excitedly. "Alright dummy you asked for it! I'll make a prank so humiliating you'll be begging for mercy!" Ram then ran away back inside the Basilicom. Blanc then asked, "Are you sure that was the best hint to do?" "Trust me I know what I'm doing. Are you ready or what!?" Alex the stood in front of Blanc, his back facing her ready to be lifted off. "Thought you'd never ask!" Blanc then grabbed Alex and took off towards Planeptune.

Lowee Finale
Up Next:The Land of Black Regality, Lastation

Next Time, Land of the Tsundere:Lastation I(Arrival)