Lastation IV(Alex vs Brave)

Sounds of bullets and swords can be heard as Uni was trying to fend off Brave. Since Brave had experience he was easily able to deflect all of Uni's bullets. 'This is bad. I need to find big sis now!" "Kyaah!" Uni shouted as Brave charged at her barely missing by an inch. Uni feel to the ground completely exhausted. "Give it up CPU Candidate. You stand no chance by yourself. Brave had an appearance resembling a mecha robot. He had a color scheme of various colors, which included white, blue, red, and gold. He had yellow eyes. His head was composed of pointed parts. He had large, white shoulder guards ornamented with designs similar to buttons. He had a spanned wing-like part with one drill on each side. He had two cannons on his back, though he mostly ignores it. His chest was ornamented with the face of a golden lion, which is biting on what looks like a portable gaming console. Claws hanged on both his wrists, which he never used. He had blue leg guards that ornamented with something similar to a gaming console controller. He held a flaming red sword, which served as his primary weapon. "I despise senseless slaughter so I'll give you one last chance CPU Candidate. Leave and never come back, or I'll slay you where you stand." Even though Brave was a criminal, he was a warrior at heart. He fought fairly and believed in principles. He supported ASIC cause as to him it'll help many children, the rich and poor live in an equal society. "I won't leave because your stronger than me! ASIC's actions have hurt many people. And I won't let it happen to Lastation!" "I see. Even if your logic is flawed it's an admirable resolve." Brave then raises his sword causing the flames to increase. "Because I admire your resolve so much, I won't hold back!" Brave then charged forward ready to strike Uni until, "Wind Style:Rasen-Shuriken!" A massive wind took over the area causing Brave to jump back. Uni covered her eyes while full well knowing the only person capable of such an attack. The dust cleared showing Alex standing in front Uni. "Alex!" "Hey Uni. Nice hair." "Oh, um, thanks." It was the only thing Alex could point out for Uni's HDD form. Her hair stayed in pigtails but become white and curled up while her eyes become a bright green similar to Black Heart. Her outfit resembled a black bikini with very tall boots and gloves. Her outfit had silver lining and circle shapes. He was impressed with her drill like twin tails and her oversized gun. 'Are oversized weapons common for these girls?' "Who are you!?" "I'm Alex, just a random guy who helps others for fun." Brave took notice of Alex's Sharingan eyes and immediately knew who he was. "It's you. I heard how you took down my fellow felon members." "So your one of them?" "Yes. I'm Brave The Hard, one of the four felons." Alex then recalled his previous battles between Judge and Trick. He needed Vert's help to take down Judge, and even though he was in the curse mark state, he still needed Blanc and the twins help to take down Trick. 'I'm most likely going to need Uni's help to take him down.' "Thanks for the info." Alex then got into an assault position. "Wait Alex! You can't fight him! He's way to powerful!" "I've fought and defeated two of them. I'll be fine." "I noticed your sword so I've decided to make a truce." "And what'll that be." "We promise one another not to go all out on this fight. Well only use our swords and abilities related to our swords. Nothing else. It'll be a simple sword duel. The next time we meet we'll go all out for sure. So what do you say?" Alex thought about this. It wasn't going to be an all out battle so he could be fine. "Uni. I want you to fly away from here, find, and help Noire." "Are you crazy!? I can't leave you here!" "It's not a pure battle so I'll be fine. So hurry up and go! I WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER GOT THAT!?" It was the first time Uni saw Alex visibly angry. "Ok." Uni then flew off leaving Alex alone with Brave. "I like your bravery and fearlessness kid. I can see why you were able to defeat Judge and Trick." "I only defeated them because the CPU's there helped me out since it was all out. Since we're having a simple sword duel, I can fight alone. Now let's begin." Brave and Alex had their swords in hand ready to start. After a short stare down they charged forward clashing weapons. They fought for a edge, even though Brave was a robot, Alex was still able to hold his ground and keep it even. Brave then backed off and fire engulfed his sword. He charged forward aiming for a downward slice but Alex easily able to dodge thanks to his fast reaction time. It kept going on like this until Alex was forced to deactivate his Sharingan due to his chakra running low. Brave took advantage and managed to slash him on his back and on his left cheek." Alex was losing exhaustion as Brave took over once his Sharingan was gone. "It seems as if reaction time has decreased. This is battle is nearly over. Once I knock you down I'll go and battle the CPU's." Alex then activated his Mangekyou eyes. "Never count me out." Alex said slowly standing up. Brave saw his eyes. "What an amazing eye pattern. But still, I've won." Brave then heard electricity coming. "What the?" "Chidori.." Alex then charged forward at blistering speeds catching Brave off guard leaving him exposed in the middle leaving Alex to finish it off. "BLADE!" Alex cut right through Brave. Brave then fell on his knees. "I see I let my guard down. Well done Alex. I'll see you again sometime." Brave then teleported away from the junkyard. "Ha-ha." Alex was panting heavily. "He took a lot out of me. But I can still fight. I must help them." Alex the bit his thumb. "Summoning Jutsu!" Blaze appeared and they took off looking for Uni and Noire.

Next Time, Patching up the friction:Lastation V(Fending of the rest)