Arrival Into A New Life

'Where am I, what happened, where did I land, and most importantly, WHY AM I IN GREAT PAIN'

Those were the words Alex said in his head as he was just waking up. As he woke up he noticed a lot of things different.

The room looked way more advanced than his, it was a creamy color compared to his usual black and grey, and when looking out the window, instead of seeing a bright moon over the country side, it was a lively sun over a technological wonderland.

"Where am I? Seriously, this is the first time in a while the emeralds did this." Alex said. Then the door opened.

"Oh good your awake" said a girls voice.

She had long light congo-pink hair with matching congo-pink eyes

She had long light congo-pink hair with matching congo-pink eyes. She wore a tan-white wool sweater top with and matching arm warmers and boots, but with fuzzy balls at the top. She also wore a red plaid skirt, a black choker with a small heart on it, black-brown knee-socks with light pink heart cut frills, carried a black hip purse, and heart shaped buttons. Her headband, purse, and heart on the choker had noticeable C logo.

"Oh, you were looking over me?" Questioned Alex. "Of course, my names Compa. Anyways me and Iffy were out on quests when we found you laying on the floor unconscious. We also saw 7 colored orbs float around you and fly off in different directions." She said.

'Great, a goose chase to find all emeralds, just what I needed' Alex said in his mind

"Thank you for taking care of me, I should get going." Alex got up from the bed, however, Compa held him down with ease. "No wait, your not fully recovered yet so you can't go outside, you are however recovered enough too look around the Basilicom." Alex looked confused "Basilicom?" Alex asked.

Compa then had a look of realization. "Oh yeah I forget to ask, which nation do you come from, Histoire was looking for you but you didn't come out in any of the nations records." Alex looked worried "Oh, well um" 'Crap, she's gonna find out that I don't belong here.'

Alex took a while to reply leaving Compa to this "Wait, I think I realized it know." 'Oh Crap' Though Alex. "If you weren't in any records, and if you don't remember then, You must have amnesia, right?"

Alex looked shocked, 'She saved me without even realizing it. Okay Alex go along with her plan.' Alex had a sigh of relief and then opened his mouth.

"Oh yeah, my amnesia. I even forgot about it, must be that strong." Compa nodded her head "Then that explains it. Well come on I want to introduce you to my friends." Compa then grabbed his shoulder and dragged him out of the room in a happy manner.