Lastation VI/Finale(Final Moments With Lastation Sisters)

"Just how did we end up here Uni?" "I have no idea Sis." The Lastation sisters were in a casino of all places. They were out with Alex to look around before he left for Planeptune tomorrow. Unfortunately Alex just happened to find a casino and since he was an huge gambler he immediately entered but was currently fighting the security who wouldn't let him in. "Sorry sir but we can't let you go through." "Come on why not!? I'm a great gambler!" "Rules state that you must be 25 to be age legal to gamble." "Come on! Where I come from 16 is plenty!" "I don't care where you come from sir! You must follow Laststion's rules." "Oh well. Guess I won't extend my streak to 150." "What was that?" "Oh yeah. Where I came from, people call me 'The Headmaster' thanks to my 150 consecutive bets and gambles won." "Alright kid I'll let you through if you can bet all the games and opponents we have. Deal?" "We got a deal." Alex then entered the casino. The guard let the guard the sisters go through since they were the CPU's.

1 Hour Later
Noire and Uni has simply lost their minds as they saw Alex with at least 5 bags of cash each having 10,000 dollars. Alex simply talked smack to the guard. "Remember The Headmaster for a long time." Alex the left the casino with a satisfied smile on his face. He then turned to Noire and Uni. "Thanks to this pile of cash we can go anywhere. All on me." The sisters immediately smiled wide as they took Alex by the arms dragged him to many places. Most of them clothes stores as they of course got the expensive items causing Alex to dip from 50,000 to 10,000. They eventually made it back to the Basilicom after visiting the carnival. Turns out Noire was afraid of the big rides causing Alex and Uni to laugh at her for a while. They were back in the Basilicom as Noire and Uni left to their rooms. Alex decided to leave and go to a bar. "Hey sir give me a good one to chug down." "You sure kid? You look way too young." "Trust me I can handle it. Now lay it on me!" After a short while Alex chugged down 20 shots of alcohol. "Ah man. You've got some got stuff there." "Only the finest in Lastation." "Thanks. I'll see ya." Alex then walked away woozy and wobbly on his way towards the Basilicom. "Maybe I should ease on the alcohol." Alex was leaning on a wall holding his head. "I've got a damn headache. Great." Alex then made it back to the Basilicom his head no longer hurting so he decided to go to the patio and watch the stars. He saw a recliner there an sat on it as he was stargazing. "Who could've thought I'd get into all of this mess thanks to seven damn emeralds. I'm still amazed at what's transpired so far." "I can't believe it myself." Alex turned to see Uni standing there. "Hey Uni." "Mind if I set next to you?" "Sure go ahead." Uni then sat next to Alex and they were both stargazing. "Hey Alex? What's your world like." "Hm. It's like all 4 nations combined except our technology is a far cry to this worlds. We have divisions instead of nations. Each division has their pros and cons and specialty. I live in the North Division with my sis in Central City." "Hey Alex. Once this is all done will we ever see you again? I've been worrying on what nation you'll choose." Alex then hugged Uni reassuring her. "Uni, I promise that even if I don't choose Lastation, we'll see each other again I promise." While Alex was doing this he felt Uni give him a small peck on the cheek. Alex immediately pulled away blushing. 'He's cute.' Uni Thought as it was the first time she saw Alex red from embarrassment. "Don't look into it that much. Let's call it a goodbye kid for now ok?" "Pinky promise." Uni smiled as they intertwined their pinkies promising to see each other. Uni left for her room leaving Alex there. He was about to get up until he saw Noire standing there. "What's wrong." "I saw everything." Alex immediately blushed knowing Noire saw his moment with Uni. "You don't need to worry about a thing! Me and Uni have nothing for each other we just a deep bond! That's all I swear!" Alex was a mumbling mess trying to convince Noire there wasn't anything going on. "Do you like Uni more than me?" "Eh?" Alex stopped for a moment. He didn't expect Noire to ask such a bold question since it wasn't in her personality. "Um, it isn't exactly like that. It's kinda, well, hard to say without you getting upset at me." "Just say it." "Alright. The reason why I hang with Uni more than you is because, well, your hard to get along with." "What do you mean?" "It's like, it's hard to read your feelings and emotion most of the time causing interactions to be awkward with you. I can't blame you because of your image but it's still hard to get a proper conversation in. That's just how I feel." Noire then walked forward slowly towards Alex. Alex thought Noire was going to strike him hard so he immediately closed his eyes ready for pain, but. Noire hugged him. "Thank you, for being honest with me. I really hope we see each other again." Alex was shocked at Noire's actions. Did his talk with her during her cosplay fiasco hel her? In her mind Noire was freaking out. 'Come on just give a quick peck on the cheek like Uni did! You can do it Noire! You can do it!....... NO I CANT!' Noire pulled away from Alex smiling at him before going back inside. "I think I've been out here long enough. Time for bed." Alex then went inside ready for bed. On the way he worried on how his decision tommorow will all but for sure affect his hunt for the emeralds now knowing that the last two are in Planeptune. While he knew choosing Planeptune would be the simplest solution, he didn't want his experiences during his trip go to waste. Deep down he enjoyed all 3 nations so he didn't want to base his decision on just some emeralds. Even though Vert loved taking advantage of him, she still cared for the boy as one of her own. Even tough Blanc was a ticking time bomb, she liked Alex's personality. Even though the twins hated him at first, he built a strong bond with Rom and convinced Ram to stop thinking he was bad. Even though the Lastation sisters were tsunderes, they showed lots of care for him. As he laid in bed, he said his final words. "It's either my mission, or my heart." Alex said as he went to bed wondering what will transpire tomorrow.(Of course if you already read 'Blueflame Heart', then you know what happens next. If not, then stayed tuned.)

Preview
The time has come. Which nation will Alex choose, how will he continue his quest for the emeralds? Find out next time.

Next Time, a final decision:Decision Time