Epilogue(A Truth Revealed)

"Begone, WITH THE THUNDER CLAP!" Alex the moved his Chidori towards the ground as Kirin reacted to it by slamming into ground at 1/1000th Of second quickly making a huge explosion go off where The Deity Of Sin laid. Alex was beaten and bloody from the fight he had and he was also extremely exhausted after using an excessive amount of chakra and Chaos energy. He didn't even know whether or not Arfoire was out. From the looks of it though, it seems as if he won the fight. Before he was gonna check. He heard a clapping sound. He quickly turned around and saw an individual hidden by a black cloak that covered his whole body and he was wearing a strange cat mask.(think of the anbu cat mask. Also no he is not an anbu black op.) He continued clapping until he hid his arms under the cloak and breaking the silence. "To stand against an ancient fallen CPU and win by yourself, it seems your powers have developed rather well these last few months. Of course, it's what I expected from Hagoromo's Student." Alex was shocked. "You know Hagoromo Sensei!? How!? Who are you!?" "Calm down Alex Otsutsuki. I can't reveal my real name yet. For now, I go by Ingenium." "One more thing, how do you know the Deity Of Sin and Hagoromo!? I've never seen you back in Central or in any of the divisions!" "Me and my group work in the shadows. We found a portal and ended up here. We've been studying the CPU's and learning about Gamindistri's history." "And what's your group called!?" Ingenium then showed Alex the back of his hand as he saw a logo on it.

A red eye crossed out by a red x

A red eye crossed out by a red x. "This is our symbol. We are known as 'The Blood Knights.' Right now we're working in the shadows. Eventually, we'll come out of hiding and bring a threat that the Deity Of Sin wishes she could have, and I expect you to stop us." "Why don't I stop you now!?" Alex said running and jumping at Ingenium. He then felt Ingenium's hand in his chest. "Cross Slash." Out of nowhere, a deep x slash appeared on Alex's chest as he lost lots of blood and coughed up some from his mouth. He then fell on the floor writhing in pain. 'The hell!? What was that!?' He then looked and Ingenium's cloak and saw his basic looking sword. 'The hell!? When did he pull it out!?' As Ingenium was looking down at Alex, The Deity Of Sin crawled out of the crater she was in as she was disintegrating and breaking down. "No! Alex! If I'm going down, then your coming with me!" She then slammed her hand on the ground causing a earthquake. Ingenium looked around for a moment before looking at Arfoire shattering into pieces. "Seems like she wasn't dead yet. It seems our chat Alex will have to wait." Ingenium opened a dark portal and before he walked in, said some last words. "I look forward to meeting each other again, that is, if you make it out alive." Ingenium then entered the portal leaving Alex by himself on the ground bleeding profusely. His body was beginning to feel cold and numb as he slowly closed his eyes. 'Maybe, I should nap.' Alex then closed his eyes and lost consciousness. It was until, he thought of something. In his mind, he saw all the CPU's and oracles all together as if they were waiting for him. 'That's right, is promised them, I wouldn't die. That I'd come back. Might as well fulfill it.' Alex then got up and slowly and began to limp and stagger the way back to Planeptune. The longer he went, the more heavier the steps were as he was leaving behind a trail of blood. 'I'm, almost, there.' Alex then lost his footing and fell back onto the ground. His legs just gave up on him, yet, he didn't give up. He extended his arms and dragged his body. The longer he went on, the harder it was to extend his arm. His eyes were slowly turning from black to grey as he was losing his vision due to his fading consciousness. 'Just a little more. I can make it.' Just before he lost consciousness, he heard a voice call out to him. "Girls! I found him!" Said a voice in the distance. Alex turned his head to look up and saw Nepgear back in her human form. "Nepgear!" After her, the other candidates were running towards them with the four main goddesses right behind them. "Alex!" Said both Uni and the twins in the same amount of shock as Nepgear. "Damn it! This is why we told you not to fight her alone!" Said Noire with a mixture of anger and worry. Alex slowly looked at the, before speaking. "Why-." "-are we here instead of running away? I think your looking down on us a bit too much, Alex." Said Vert. "We weren't planning to leave you behind. We were waiting for our shares to replenish enough to join the battle." Said Blanc. "Although, judging by the scenery, I'd say he finished the job already." Said Noire as she saw the Graveyard collapsing afar. "Um, girls? I'm happy we were able to find Ally and all, but, I suggest we leave now!" Said Neptune growing anxious at the ground a few feet from them cracking. "Neptune's right. It's probably a matter of time until the entire Graveyard sinks to the ocean. Alex also needs serious medical assistance." Said Vert looking at the young man before looking at CPU's. "Girls, if we want to escape then one of us needs to carry him. He looks short enough to be given a ride on someone's back." Neptune them immediately volunteered. "I'll do it!" Neptune then transformed into Purple Heart and put Alex on her back getting ready to take off. The other CPU's and candidates then transformed themselves as they all flew away from the Graveyard. Alex slowly closed his eyes as his body gave out.