Alex vs. White Heart

Three days after Alex and the three CPU's meeting ended up with a not so friendly duel challenge, Histoire arranged for the arena to host a public exhibition of their fight. And on those three short days, the news of the match spread all over Gamindustri like wildfire. Through radios, television and even newspapers. Every single type of media on Gamindustri spoke about it non-stop. And the excitement exploded within the populations as well, since hundreds of people from Planeptune and even the other nations travelled to see what they considered would be one of the most amazing fights of the century.

"Wowzers! That's a lot of people!" Said Neptune while sweat dropping while looking around her at the massive amounts of people waiting with excitement and hype for the match to start. "Even I'm feeling nervous" Added Compa while feeling the pressure of the crowds.

IF, who both dressed as a referee and was spying from the corner of a hallway connecting to the main battlefield, turned around and looked at Alex. "Are you sure you still want to do this?" "It's not like I can bail out now...Besides, there's something I have to check"

Alex said the last part of his sentence with a lower voice, which made it go unnoticed by the guild member. "Well...If there's nothing else, I'll go announce the match. Try not to get killed out there, okay?" Said IF while looking at Alex, who nodded in agreement. With nothing else to say, she got out into the open and took hold of a microphone before speaking to all of the people looking at her.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the coliseum!" She said as the crowd's hype intensified "Today's fight, as many of you might know, is a special one! Today's fighters will be the CPU of Lastation, Black Heart. The CPU of Leanbox, Green Heart and the CPU of Lowee, White Heart against the swordsman of unknown skill and origin, Alex Ōtsutsuki!"

As he heard IF saying his name being, the young man got up and headed out into the arena where the three goddesses were already waiting for him.

The crowd then shared their opinions of Alex. "That's the guy the goddesses are going to fight?" "Woah, he's gonna get so destroyed!" "I thought he'd be...taller....with a deeper voice"

The hype and excitement among the people diminished as some changed their excited yelling to chatter which were a bit too easy to hear for the liking of the CPUs and the young man. It seemed as though everyone expected the challenger to be a much more impressive individual. But Alex hardly looked different from an average person. That and since he was 13 he was still a child.

(Alex: Call me a child again and I'm gonna fucking kill you!)
(Okay okay calm down!)

Needless to say, this was disappointing for the crowd. "Oh man...I went and used all my allowance to see this fight...I really hope I didn't just waste it" "Hey buddy! Try to last more than half a second!" Yelled a random guy before breaking into laughter

"Everyone's underestimating Ally!" Said Compa with concern while looking around at the people laughing at him "I think it's because their expectations were a bit too high..." Replied Nepgear "That's rude! Even if he looks like a total loser, Alex is actually really strong!" Yelled out an angry Neptune

Ignoring the crowd, and Neptune, Alex stood in front of IF and the tree goddesses. "So...ready to kneel down and beg?" Asked White Heart Alex didn't answer, simply stared at White heart with a neutral stare "Let's see how long you can keep that chill face of yours after I crush it!" She said. "So, which one of us will you fight first?" Asked Black Heart "Maybe we should decide by drawing lots" Proposed Green Heart. "Since this is a 3v1 fight and he was the challenged, Alex has the right to choose the order of his opponents" Said IF.