ASIC Battle I(Tricked)

TimeSkip:2 Weeks Later

Due to Alex's injuries sustained during his battle against Brave, even though he passed his 3 Week Planeptune stay, the other CPU's gave Alex 3 more weeks to decide a place to stay. It relieved Alex since he was given more time to look for that final emerald.

Present Day:In the Basilicom living room around 7 A.M.
"Techniques?" "Yeah Ally! You showed new powers that we've never seen before!" Alex was being questioned by Neptune about the new "techniques" as she calls it, and wanted to know how they work. "Well, first things first, Sage Mode, I sit still in a specific position taking in natural energy. With enough I'll enter Sage Mode. Orange Pigmentation appear above my eyes as my irises turn yellow and sorta look like toad eyes." "Toad eyes?" Neptune Questioned. "Yep. Second there's my buster sword. I can summon it whenever I want but I save it for dire situations in tough fight like Brave. Last is that rasen-shuriken. Only Vert's seen the original. Basically think of my Mk II version with a blue rasengan and aura's spikes are curved and you've got the first version." Alex then looked at the clock and remembered something. "Hey, girls, didn't Histoire assign you to a special CPU only quest earlier today? It's almost time." As soon as he said that, Neptune immediately began to worry. "Wait What!? Oh my god! I forgot about the time! I have to go!" Neptune ran towards the exit ready to start their quest. "Bye Ally! See ya later!" Alex waved back. "Later." As the elevator doors closed, Alex realized how he had nothing to do. 'Crap. I don't want to be bored the entire day. I could go questing as well but I'm taking an off day today so that's out of the question. I don't wanna interrupt IF, Compa, And Histoire on their things. The only thing left is to visit the other girls. But who?' As if by coincidence, Alex's phone rang. Histoire gave it to him when he first arrived here but he preferred the NepTime device so he rarely used it. He then answered the phone. "Hello?" "Alex. Is this you?" "Vert?" "Alex. I'm calling you because I'm in need of a favor." "What favor?" "There's a figurine I've been interested in for a while. It releases today but since I'm gonna be busy doing my CPU work, I won't have time to get it. So can you do it for me?" "Sure why not. Gotta pass time somehow." "Thank you Alex. I'll see you here." The call ended as Alex went to the balcony and summoned Blaze to head to Leanbox. Unknowingly, a invisible figure appeared from behind the couch. The invisibility went away as it showed CFW Magic in her cloak. 'Perfect. Now that the boy's gone I can begin planting the seeds to my plan.' Magic walked down the hallway until she reached a room that was dimly lit. She opened it and saw Histoire sleeping. 'Just as I expected.' She entered the room and closed the door.

With Alex
Alex was walking through the streets of Leanbox as he began looking for the store Vert told him to go to. He was at the Basilicom earlier to get the details from Vert. Turned out it was a swimsuit Nepgear figurine which Alex should've expected. He was given the location and now he was currently walking through the streets. 'Honestly. All this commotion just for a Nepgear figurine? Swimsuit or not she acts like a child sometimes. She didn't even realize how weird it look for a teen boy to purchase a swimsuit Nepgear figure. Whatever. Just get it over with.' Alex eventually made it to the story and the shop's name immediately made him want to vomit. "That's the name? 'The Lewd CPU Place. Lewd figures, pictures, and body pillows of the Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, And Leanbox CPU's. Excluding Lowee's candidates'."Alex breathed a sigh of relief at that last part. 'At least these people have dignity and don't lewd those two.' He then entered the shop and noticed lots of males giggling with joy. 'All these guys here make me sick.' Alex knew this place had males like them. He looked around for the Nepgear figurine until he saw it on the shelf accompanied by a large yellow arrow connected to big, bold red text saying, "NEW". He looked at the price and saw it was just for 500,000 credits. Since Vert was a goddess she easily had enough to buy it. Alex grabbed it from the shelf and took it to the counter. 'Why is the cashier a girl?' The female cashier gave Alex a serious glare. "What's it for? Your sexual desires?" "What? Of course not. It's a favor for someone." "Sure kid. Whatever, you, say." The cashier scanned the item and gave it to Alex as he ran out of the shop. 'I feel bad for her, but, why did she become a cashier there?' As Alex was thinking he saw 3 men stand in front of him. They all eyed his figurine while licking their lips. "Hey kid. Why don't you hand over that figure? We'll give you lots of money." "No thanks. This is for someone else." "Oh. For who? The CPU Candidate?" The 3 men laughed at Alex. "At least I try. You three look like you jack off to sexual videos and probably won't come close to losing your virginity. I'm not saying I lost mine, but I have a way better shot than you three." "That's it come here!" One of the men charged at Alex ready to punch, however, he was lifted up by his shirt all of a sudden and knocked out by one punch from Alex. He then looked at the other two. "Wanna talk smack and join your buddy, or back away and live life?" The two men picked up their knocked out partner and ran away fro Alex. Alex eventually made it to the And gave the Nepgear figure to Vert bidding her farewell.