Departing An Old Life

(Well then, here we are. Like I said. If both revamps fail or if this revamp bombs,then I'll be saying my farewells and will leave not only my real friends but also will be leaving my fake friends who only wanted a follow. Anyways, I hope you enjoy.(Actually I hope this bombs and fails so I can be put out of my misery.)

Location: Nash Village near Central City in the North Division: 12:00 A.M.

M

(???: Really? You just had to use Winry's house in Resembool to represent Alex's house in Nash Village?)
(Shut up you pink haired idiot!)

"Damn. Past midnight again? I shouldn't be drinking so much."

It was midnight in Nash Village. A small but decent sized village near Central City, the capital of the North Division, one of four divisions alongside the South, West, and East Divisions. All four divisions made up the country of San Fransokyo

(Neptune: Haha! Big Hero 6 reference!)
(Your not supposed to show up yet Neptune!)
(Neptune: I can appear whenever I want!)
(Just go away!)
(Neptune: Fine.)

Walking along the road back to his home in Nash Village was a young thirteen year old by the name of Alex Ōtsutsuki. He had black hair and red eyes. As for clothing he wore a grey short sleeved high collared shirt with a zipper up to his chest, dark blue wrist warmers, and some kind of purple belt which held up a blue cloth to his waist. Capping it off was black pants and sandals.

Alex thankfully wasn't the only one who lives at his home. He had an older sister. Her name was Lily Ōtsutsuki and she was two years older than Alex making her 15. She also had her brother's jet black hair with her hair reaching her waist and red eyes as well however Lily's red eyes were brighter than Alex. So much that her eyes were almost glowing.

Needless to say both had the typical brother and sister relationship (Not the anime kind you sick fucks. Incest Is Not Wincest) in which both would tease each other, anger each other, or even argue at times. Yet, both still had a deep sibling bond. Especially since both were orphans.

After a decently long walk, Alex had returned to his house. He knew Lily was already in a deep sleep since she was a deep and heavy sleeper which was a complete opposite of Alex, who was a light sleeper somehow even though he had somewhat of a drinking habit.

After walking up the stairs he had entered his room which was bland as you could imagine. Generic colored walls, floors, and a generic bead with a few shelves here and there.

However, there was one thing that stood out in his room.

(Neptune: Wow! Seriously?)(What? It's the first idea that came to me

(What? It's the first idea that came to me.)

Alex somehow had the seven chaos emeralds in his room and safe in his possession and they weren't in a safe hidden location in his room. Nope. They were just laying on his desk nearby his bed. "Well, at least I get to finally sleep. I'm practically killing myself." Alex said as he prepares for his sleep.

He then looked out his window enjoying the scenery of Nash Village's rolling hills and grasslands. Since his house was also on a hill, Alex could see Central City off in the distance. He smiled to himself and closed his window.

But then, when he turned back around, the emeralds were flashing. "What the? What the hell? The emeralds only flash when they're being activated or provoked. Wait, who's even activating or provoking them?"

Alex was beyond confused. Who or what was causing this cause he knows it wasn't him. Just then, a snap followed by a rift appeared in Alex's room as it tore his room apart.

Just then, as if a arm came out and grabbed his leg, Alex was being forced and pulled into the rift. He tried to find something to hang on to, but, it was too late. And just like that, both the emeralds and Alex had been sucked into the rift.

Next Time: Arrival Into A New Life