Alex vs Black Heart

A Few Hours After Alex vs. Green Heart
While Alex sat down on the side of the bed, Compa bandaged his wounds and checked for any fractures. After a short but extensive search, the nurse took a step back and smiled. "There, I'm all done!"

After she gave him the okay, he put his zippered shirt back on while the nurse then left the room, where IF and Histoire were waiting. "So, how is he doing?" Asked Histoire. "There's only a few cuts and bruises...Some cuts are big and slightly deep, but there doesn't seem to be any organ or bone damage." "I see...that's good" Said IF while smiling.

It was more than likely that the guild member didn't feel completely happy about the outcome of that battle since Vert was the goddess she followed, but it was a fair fight and holding grudges was not her style. Once the young man got out of his room, Histoire and IF turned their attention to him.

"How are you feeling?" Asked the tome. "I'm okay..." "That's good to know." "Alright, give me a moment and I'll get dinner ready!" Said Compa cheerfully

Everyone agreed and waited. It took around an hour and half or so until the Nurse finally served dinner, but it was worth the wait. "Hmmmm, I never get tired of eating Compa's extra special pudding!" Said Neptune with a pleased expression after taking in a spoonful. "I'm glad you like it, Nep-nep…" Replied the Nurse while beaming at Neptune

She looked around the table at the happy faces of the people eating her food, but she couldn't help but notice something. Alex seemed pensive about something. In fact, he seemed so focused on this unknown thoughts that he hardly touched his food. "Ally...is something wrong?"

When they heard Compa, everyone else turned their heads to look at Alex and noticed his mind was indeed somewhere else at the moment. "What?" "Are you okay? You look worried" "Nothing much...Just thinking about how to train for the next match" He replied while resting one elbow on the table and his chin on his hand. "Ally...I think you work too much…" Said Neptune before taking a spoonful of pudding again. "I think you just work too little" Said IF while looking at her with an irritated expression. "More like she doesn't work at all" Added Histoire while sweat dropping. "That's rude!" Snarled Planeptune's CPU before turning her head to look at Nepgear for backup "Right, Nepgear!?" "Well...To be honest, you don't really work too much…" Replied the CPU candidate while looking sideways with a weak smile and pressing the tips of her index fingers against each other while sweat dropping. "Nepu! Even my baby sister is against me!" "Nepko's laziness aside, she does have a point..." Said IF while turning her head to look at Alex again "You should try and take it easy for now and rest." "Right, right! Just because you look like a loser doesn't mean you need to work so hard!"

Alex closed his eyes and clenched his fist as a vein mark popped on his forehead. Normally he didn't care much about what other people said about him, but there was something about hearing it from her that made it beyond infuriating for some reason. "Bi-Big sister! Even if you're trying to give him advice, that still sounded very rude!"

Neptune looked at Nepgear with a confused expression, and then at Alex. And her expression paled after she noticed he was making a very scary expression. "Eh? Mister...Alex?" She said while breaking a cold sweat ""Could it be...you're in pisty mode?"

Alex then stood up and slammed his hands on the table on the table. "So what if I am lonely!? You think I give a fucking shit if I am!?" "H-Hey calm down is was just-." Before Neptune could finish, Alex had her pinned to a wall as she stared into his soulless black eyes as she sensed the hate, sorrow, and pain in them.