Lastation V(Fending Off The Rest)

Alex was flying around on Blaze. He's searched the area for about 15 Minutes but hasn't found any sign of Noire or even Uni. 'Did Uni even get to Noire?' Alex Thought Uni must've gotten lost. However, "Alex!" Alex heard and looked ahead to see Uni. She was just flying ahead of him. "Uni." Uni then flew back and was side by side with Alex as they continued their search for Noire. "How'd it go. Did ja beat him?" "Yeah I did. But it wasn't pretty." "I can tell." Uni said looking at the cuts on his back and cheek. "Have you come close to Noire yet?" "Actually I did. I saw her up ahead. I was just waiting for you so we could help her together." "You waited for me?" "Of course! We're friends." Alex then smiled. "Alright. Let's go." They both flew in the direction Noire was in and saw her surrounded by a whole pack of robots. Black Heart was slashing them down with her oversized sword with ease but exhaustion was getting to her. "Damn! How many have I taken out!?" Not only was she exhausted, but she was also annoyed. "Big sis!" "Uni?" "Noire!" Black Heart didn't expect that third voice to be here. "Alex!? What're you doing here!?" "Hold on! I'll be right there!" Alex then jumped off Blaze as she disappeared. Alex was falling forwards the ground but had enough time to form a rasen-shuriken. "Wind Style:Rasenshuriken!" Alex then instead of throwing it, slammed it in the ground in the middle of a pack of robots causing a massive impact in the middle of the field taking out a lot of robots. Alex then came out from the pile and was smiling wide. "Alright! 10 out of 10!" Uni smiled at his Childish behavior. "Hey Noire. What's up." "Don't you 'What's Up' me! What the hell was that crazy stunt you did!" "What? All I did was take out most of the robots." "Honestly, you need to think before you act. There's only so much a human body can handle you know." Black Heart said scolding him. "Oh right. Noire I need to tell you something." "Yeah what is.." Black Heart stopped as Alex suddenly grabbed both of her shoulders causing her to blush. "He-Hey what're you.." What happens next almost shocked Black Heart out of HDD. Alex hugged her. She didn't expect Alex to do this at all. "Hey. What's up?" "I'm sorry. I regret how I treated you yesterday. I forgot how your a leader and goddess that needs to keep their image. I had no right to call you a fake. So I'm sorry." Black Heart then smiled and told him, "Your an idiot." "Geez thanks." "Your a likable idiot." Alex then looked at Black Heart before smiling back. Black Heart immediately blushed and looked away going full tsundere. "Do-Don't get the wrong idea okay!?" "Yeah yeah I got it." "So what's the plan?" "Plan?" "You know, a plan to defeat the robots." "Oh right. I honestly have none." "Huh?" "Yeah I've got none." Noire and Uni looked at him with disbelief. "How do you fight then?" "Spur of the moment. I only really plan against tougher opponents and even then, I mostly go with the flow. Besides I got away to defeat all these robots." "Oh really? What is it?" Both Noire and Uni said. "Simple. Just fight back to back to back. With these small fry it won't be a problem." Noire thought the plan was to simple but Uni convinced her to go with it. All of them then stood with their back to each other ready to take down the rest of the robots. It took about 10 Minutes before all the robots were taken down. Noire and Uni were about to leave telling Alex to hurry up. "Hold on for just a minute." Alex then looked where all the robots laid and saw a red glowing item in one of the robots wires.

" Alex then looked where all the robots laid and saw a red glowing item in one of the robots wires

"Come to papa." Alex smiled as he claimed his 5th emerald. All that was left were 2 in Planeptune. But for now he needed to finish his business in Lastation.

5/7 Emeralds Collected(Green, Yellow, White, Blue, & Red)

Next Time, A night in the Black Regality:Lastation VI(Final Moments with the Lastation Sisters)