Chapter: 19

It had been five days since the La Push incident. I had told my mom that Seth lied and we broke up. She had comforted me while I cried my hearts out. And Demetri had been there, keeping some company at night so that I get some good sleep. I had woken up from nightmares and he had to help me sleep again. Seth had come over but my mom had sent him away. If he was near at night, in his wolf form. Demetri could sense him, so he would just move the curtain to cover the window. To be honest, I was grateful to have my mom and Demetri in my life at that moment because if I were alone, I would've been a total wreck.

It was a weekend when Alice called me over to hang out. I would have said no, but mom and Demetri insisted. Even if my mom didn't know about his night visits, she still thanked him for taking care of me because he would drive me to school and stuff. He took care of me when my mom wasn't around.

We found Alice, Rosalie, and Emmett on the driveway waiting for us when we pulled up.

Emmett pulled me into a hug a twirled me around. The other two just hugged me.

"So what are we doing?" I asked as we went into the house.

"Sit here," Alice said as she almost pulled me off of my feet and made me sat on the couch. Vampire powers.

Emmett and Demetri sat on the sofa and Rosalie went inside with Alice. Emmett turned on the TV to watch baseball. Demetri started watching too.

Emmett looked at me. "Did you know he doesn't watch TV?"

Demetri sighed, probably because Emmett had been saying this for a long time. Since he is living with them now. "We don't have a TV in our castle and we don't have time."

I snorted making them look at me. "You don't have time. A surprising thing to say as you are immortal." Emmett laughed and if Demetri looked like he was blushing even if his cheeks didn't turn pink. "And a castle. Seriously?"

"It's a castle," Alice said coming back with a laptop and Rosalie came back with a big ice-cream bucket.

"You have any pictures?" I asked as Rose handed me the ice-cream and sat beside Emmett. Obviously, no one here eats or drinks any human food. Hooray for me.

"I do," Alice said getting her phone from her pocket as she put the laptop on the table. "I clicked it last time we were there. Here." She handed me her phone.

My jaw dropped open. It was a castle. An old and big one. It was so beautiful. And the pic was clicked while the sun was setting. I looked at Demetri. "You live here?"

He shrugged and nodded.

"All right," Alice said. "Let's start shopping." She opened the laptop.

"For whom?" I asked.

"Mr. Volturi here," Rosalie said. "You should see his clothes. He needs normal clothes."

"Hey," Demetri said. "I am wearing normal clothes."

"Those are Jasper's clothes. Not yours and while you are with the Cullens you aren't going to wear your guard outfit. No one here wears gloomy stuff like that," Alice said.

"Guard outfit?" I asked as I started my ice-cream. "Wear it. I want to see. Besides, you got super speed, so no problem right?"

"Be back in a minute," he said and he was gone.

If I didn't know about his speed, I might've thought he can teleport.

"I'm outta here," Emmett said. "Going to go hunting." I didn't notice his eyes were black.

"Can I ask you something?" I said to him. He nodded. "How can you control? I mean I am human and you need to..." I trailed off.

"Practice," Rosalie said. "It can be hard. But not after a while."

I nodded. Emmett and Rosalie were gone. So I sat beside Alice. She was already surfing for men shirts. Then she looked towards the stairs and I looked too.

Demetri was standing there in full black cloths with a black cloak and a red and black crest necklace hanging on his neck.

"Damn," I said. "You are hot."

He grinned showing off perfect white razor sharp teeth. But Alice looked at me and frowned.

"He looks like a death machine," Alice said and then looked at him. "Which you are, no offense.

"None taken," he said.

"Okay," I admitted. "He maybe looks a bit creepy but still a hot one."

Alice rolled her eyes as he came to sit beside me. "So do you want me to stay in this cloths forever?"

"No, if you go to my house in these clothes, my mom would think you're Loki or someone," I said.

He frowned. "Who's Loki? The Norse god?"

"Tom Hiddleston?" Alice said smirking.

"Yup," I said and told Demetri that I will explain to him later about who Tom Hiddleston was. And then we started shopping.