Chapter: 28

Next morning Sam came and gave us a note from Alice saying they had left us. That made sense because Aro wanted Alice in his coven. And if the gathering ends up with a fight, no one wanted to give up Alice. She is family and so is Jasper.

 So all the of the Cullens went to collect witnesses like Alice had said. My mom stayed. And so did I. Since their diets are human blood. Besides, it was before Christmas so I bought everyone some stuff. Seth went to shopping with me. I had even seen a watch, I had thought of Demetri and bought it. I was mad at him, even the thought of him made my body churn but I knew I had to buy it even if I will never send it. I had bought it when Seth wasn't looking. Anyway, so we were coming home walking, laughing and pushing each other.

I was laughing so hard that I didn't notice the car coming from behind me. So last thing I heard was the horn of the car before blacking out again.

You must be thinking this is some kind of bad fiction but it's not. It's just my luck. It's really bad.

Apparently, I didn't have any chance. Like any chance. I don't remember anything obviously. Everyone told me this stuff, so I am telling you those. Yeah, so, I was dying. So my mom did the thing she could think of. She bit me. It was hard for her to let go of my blood since she still was a newborn and I was the first human she was tasting. Carlisle and Emmett had taken my mom away from me.

I don't remember the blackout but I do remember the burning. It felt like my full body was on fire. Its sort of vague but its still there.

When I woke up, I tried to attack Nessie. I know, I am ashamed. Thankfully, there were a lot of vampires to stop me. And I mean it. A lot. Like Zafrina from Amazonian Coven had blinded me with her illusions. Kate from Denali coven had given me an electric shock. Even, Nessie had touched my cheek to remind me of my human days with her and finally I had stopped trying to attack her. I had apologized to her but she said it was fine because she understands what it feels like since she felt the same when she was still inside Bella. Would've been creepy if a normal human had said it but our family was anything but normal.

We were all talking to each other when Tanya asked me, "So, you and your mom, what coven do you belong in? Or are you nomads?"

I opened my mouth but realised I didn't have any answer. I looked at my mom. Her eyes were perfectly amber, unlike mine. My eyes were ruby red.

"You can be a part of us," Emmett said. "Because that will piss Aro." He chuckled but no one really found that funny other than Garrett.

"That's an amazing idea actually," Bella said. "We can be officially cousins and your mom can be Esme or Carlisle's sister."

Esme came to us that exact moment. "Alice had already made these for you two. She knew."

Alice's name made me really sad. She was my big sister I never had.

Esme held out two boxes. One big one small. One had a necklace and the other one had a charm, with the lion crest on them.

"They're so beautiful," I said taking the charm as my mom picked the necklace. 

"Let me help," Tanya said and she clipped the charm on Seth's bracelet. It had a snitch, an angel wing to represent Supernatural fandom, a TARDIS charm, an apple with IOU from Sherlock, a trident for Percy Jackson and now a Cullen crest too.

My mom had already put the necklace around her neck.

"And, I, Carlisle Cullen," he said. "Officially welcome you to the Olympic Coven.

I smiled and Bella hugged me. I was so happy. I had a found a bigger family than before.