1

(jimin pov)

"im in heat"

Taehyung's eyes widened and his mouth forming a 'o' shape. "no wonder i could smell that scent.... because you're in heat.. and you are going to work?? are you crazy jiminie??" he stared at jimin, as if hoping that jimin will stay at home. Jimin knew taehyung feels that he's special to him... well not in a romantic way of course, but as best buddies.

Although taehyung is an alpha, he has never laid a finger on jimin. They were quite the strange pair since alphas and omegas don't literally get together, well as friends. Alphas and omegas relationship often only means two things : romantic relationship or what alphas call them 'breeding animals' and have them as 'fuck buddies'

Every time jimin went in heat, taehyung would definitely tense up, but after many years of being together, jimin's heat doesn't have as much effect as taehyung anymore he suppose. Taehyung claims simply that 'he's used to it'

Well that's why he was so thankful for taehyung being his childhood friend

"Tae... i have  to go to work.. i need to pay off my dad's debts..." jimin sighed, shaking hishead. His dad is an omega... hence why jimin was an omega as well. Only after he died, jimin was noticed, that for some unknown reason his dad had made a huge amount of debt to the bank... and the debt was now his to handle sine he is the only child of his family and his dad died just a year ago. He hadn't been really fond or close to his dad in any way at all. Since his mom died when jimin was only three, his father had always gone home late, reeking with achohol. This had made jimin move out to live with taehyung and rent a small dorm together when he was only 16.

Jimin had turned around to walk out of the dorm, before taehyung grabbed him in the arms, making jimin look back at him.

"jimin-ah.. no matter what, just avoid the alphas.. i dont want you to get hurt.." he said before he releases jimin's hand and look at him in the eyes.

He gave him one of my eye smile "got it tae~" jimin said before getting out of the apartment and drove myself to the cafe jimin worked at.

"yah hyung ! you're late again!" said a familiar sound as he entered into the cafe, looking up to see jungkook frowning at jimin. Jeon jungkook, an ordinary beta that is one of jimin's closest friends here at the cafe. The others who work here are mostly betas and omegas only. Alphas would never think of working in cafe shops like these..

jimin grabbed his uniform from one of his personal cupboards there (which he had talked about it with their boss ) and looked up at jungkook smiling sheepishly at him. "sor-ree i guess?"

Jungkook frowned again before the front desk called him, and he rushed to get the orders from the customers.

"he's so cute when he is frustrated" jimin stated to himself, laughing as he began to change into his uniform before going out to help with the workers.

After a five hours of busy working, with customers coming back and forth, the customers were finally decreasing in numbers as they were almost to their closing time. Jimin leaned onto the walls, letting loose a relieved sigh. He heard the younger chuckle as he walked towards him, and leaning onto the walls beside of him.

"wah hyung, you're exhausted already?" Jungkook teased with a small smirk later on his face, he was counted as "the over-energetic and hyper maknae" here in the cafe, since he was always full of energy and never tires out, and is also the youngest of the workers here.

"shut up jungcock" jimin said back with a glint in his crescent eyes, knowing jung'cock' was a name that Jungkook hated very very much. But that didn't stop jimin from using it from time to time in emergency cases. Like this one conversation going on right here.

Jungkook growled and hit his arms, while jimin laughed. He then heard another annoyed growl, this time not from jungkook, but an an unknown voice from the front desk.

'crap! the customer must have been waiting!'

Jimin rushed out to the front desk and apologised to the customer.

"im sorry sir! what would you want to-"

his voice was cut short at the sudden heat rising from his body, he cursed silently and slumped to the floor, hand grabbing into the counter to keep himself steady. He could hear the customer grunting, as if wondering what the hell was happening and at the same time pissed at their slow service

'fuck! i forgot i am in heat right now!! no! get yourself together park jimin!'

He stood straight again, stiff like a wood. "so-sorry sir.. what would you like to order?" jimin spoke with a shaky breath, not being able to control his voice

instead of ordering, the customer stared at him for a moment, before opening his mouth and spoke

"you're an omega..."

And at that moment, he knew right away that he was screwed. Because he knew,  that the black haired male...

was an alpha.

-------------------------------

Lol