2

Yoongi's P.O.V

He had been waiting at the front desk of the damned cafe for a whole minute now, and was no doubt frustrated as hell. He gave out a loud growl and heard rushing footsteps. A pink haired male rushed out from the kitchen area, and yoongi was impressed. The male did not at all smell like an alpha. Its either a beta or an omega. And if he had to be honest with himself, the man was very tempting, he was no doubt attractive. But not in a handsome way, more accurately in a pretty and cute kind of way.

The male apologized and bowed his head. "im sorry sir! what do you want-"

And with that, the male was cut short of his words and slumped onto the floor. At the same time a huge amount of pheromones were then released from him . The sweet and alluring scent had hit his nose and he sweared, the scent was making him want to leap onto the male right here and right now. This had yoongi quite confused since omegas' pheromones wouldn't affect him as much as otherHe grunted to keep the thoughts away, he was here to order coffee, not to find some omega.

The pink haired male stood up stiffly, and said in a breathy voice, and gods above. His voice was angelic-like. There were no more words to explain this male's voice except for that word.

he paused for a few seconds before opening his mouth to speak. "you're an omaga" he stopped himself from saying the rest,which are 'and you're in heat' He could observe that the male was half scared and the rest of him being stupid. Yoongi couldn't not agree with the 'stupid' part, because it was indeed stupid for an omega to go out in public while in heat. If he were like the other alphas, the male would have been fucked right now.

He spoke again and that had snapped him out of his thoughts. He had muttered a soft 'yes' to the question. Well it was mostly not a question, but a mere observation...

Before he could start talking, another wave of sweet scenting pheromones hit his nostrils again. The male stumbled and grabbed the counter table with his head on his hand. And damn was it hard to resist those pheromones. Before he could stand again, yoongi grabbed his wrist and pulled him out from the front desk. The male had widened his eyes and was struggling to escape from his grip.

Right at that time, jungkook had rushed out to see what was happening, no doubt also scenting the pheromones the male had release. Yoongi observed the brown haired boy "tell the manager of the shop that im borrowing him over here. Tell him the name 'yoongi' and he'll understand"

With that yoongi pulled the male out of the restaurant, the male was too weak to even protest properly. Waves after waves the pheromones hit his nostrils, and yoongi tried his best to ignore it. He went to his car and opened the car door, placing the omega on the back seat.

jimin's P.O.V

the alpha had pulled him out of the restaurant. And he was panicking like hell. He despised his weak body for not being able to do anything, and the rushing heat did not help at all.

'is this man going to kidnap me and sell me to the alphas? is he going to rape me?? i shouldnt have came!'

thoughts swarmed his head and another wave of heat ran through his body, making him forget those thoughts all together. He felt like his whole body was burning up, sweat trickling down from his forehead. He couldn't even try to think straight.

The alpha male had pulled him into his car, and he tried to talk. "where are you bringing me?!" he spoke with uneven breaths, cursing himself for shaking like crazy.

He closed the doors and went to the driving seat, locking the doors. "calm down, im just bringing you to somewhere safe"

His voice was deep, and unconsciously sending shivers down his spine. Safe? how could he be safe if i am with an alpha? he wanted to protest and shout, but his mind was already going blurry. The heat rising up in his body almost unbearable. He could already feel his erection, twitching and making friction with the cloth that was covering it.

he choked to prevent a moan from escaping his mouth. "we're almost to my house, control yourself... you're giving out enough pheromones that i could almost bet that the people outside could even smell it" said the alpha from the driver's seat, making him blush furiously and covering his face.

The car bumped, tyre hitting a small hole on the road. the bump made his clothed erection gaining more friction, this time he couldn't hold back and let out a small whimper. And he could almost swear that the alpha did that on purpose, as he could sense a smirk on the alpha's face.

"im yoongi by the way, i havent learn your name yet" he spoke, to casual for him to handle. Jimin was almost going crazy from the heat and this male is making a casual conversation? what the hell is wrong with him?

"ji-jimin" i choked out breathlessly.

"jimin... nice name" he chuckled before the car came to a stop, making jimin whimper again. Yoongi got off the car and went to open the back seat door. Jimin's eyes widening as he carried him bridal-style.

Once he was carried by the alpha, he felt sudden comfort in the hands of his. His mind dizzy from the heat as each step yoongi takes, the friction increasing and increasing. Making him want to cry out, to feel something, anything at all.

His mind couldn't even process properly as yoongi had already entered the house, and going up the stairs. He opened a room which made jimin snap back into reality. It was a small room, filled with pillows and blankets. The room decorated with soft yellow LEDs. Yoongi had gently placed him on the small bed, filled with fluffy pillows and comfortable white mattresses.

He heard the alpha chuckle as Jimin ducked into the blakets, hugging the pillow tightly in his hands. "do you like it here? i made this room specifically for my future-omega. But for now you can stay here" he said with a gummy smile.

Jimin nodded in response and only now realized how handsome the alpha was. He had beautiful fluffy and soft black hair, with hazelnut eyes and skin as fair and as white as snow. He felt the heat reduce slightly in the comfort of his 'nest', but it wasn't enough.. asking him to cuddle him wont harm right?

"yo-yoongi... can you cuddle me?" he said with his face in a pillow, not wanting to show his already red face.

he heard a soft chuckle as he felt him sit onto the bed, going into the mattresses and embracing jimin with his arms. Yoongi then grabbed the pillow jimin was burying his face with. Jimin flushed bright red before shoving his head at the crook of yoongi's neck.

"go to sleep" the deep and soothing sound of the alpha said.

And jimin did exactly that

-----------------------------

this chapter was kinda fun to write. definately a little longer than the prev chapter but its not really long either.. it's around 1250+ words, lower than my minimum hh ;-;

forgive meh, and stay lit fam :V