10

Not proofread
x

"Taehyung-ah, you free?"

I mumbled to the other line of the phone still glaring at my so pronounced 'mate'. He was hissing while wrapping his index finger with a plaster, it was a good thing the bite went deep enough to draw blood. It gave me a smug satisfaction inside, by the look of a returning glare Yoongi sent back my way, he probably knows what I was thinking as well.

Sad, an alpha hissing at such a small wound like that. Are you even fit to be an alpha? 

At least I'm not the one with a swollen cock.

At least mine's prettier than your old ugly wrinkled pickle.

Says the one who screamed my name and practically begged my cock 6 days ago. Oh never mind forget it ,you just begged for it like an hour ago didn't you?

I cursed unsaid profanities to the alpha, while he only gave one of his damned smirk back.

Oh why did this man become my mate?

"Hyung!"

I snapped back to the conversation, not noticing that I had ignored taehyung for almost a minute.

"Ah- oh yea sorry tae, I blanked out for a minute there"

A low chuckle was heard from Yoongi, Which caused me to roll my eyes

Careful prince, your eyeball may fall out

Shut it prick

I'm older than you you know.

"So- why'd you ask me if I was free?To answer the question I'm actually quite free, just came back from work actually"

A loose and grateful sigh came out from me. Looks like I got myself a ride then.
"Oh~ I was wondering if you could come fetch me from a friend's house, I-I kinda forgot to bring my wallet with me" I laughed nervously. Right my wallet. It was a lucky thing I always kept my phone in my back pocket. At that said , Oh lords - I'm still in my work clothes?

Yes , yes you are

No one asked you ,alpha 'hyung'.

He gave a scoff at that. I smiled

Sarcastically, of course.

"My goodness hyung, Alright gimme your address"

I beamed at that "Thanks taetae, love you!!!" Ending with a few kissing sounds to prove my point.

A laugh was heard at the end of the line "anddd you owe me a meal"

Before I could say anything, he hung up. I sighed, a meal would mean a fancy Italian restaurant to tae. Now I know why I'd rather go around with a taxi than ask him to drop me off of places.

"I love you? Who's that?" The cocky bastard said as I turned to him, leaning against the wall to face Yoongi.

He was sitting on a chair his face seemed neutral with an eyebrow raised at that. Though I could see that yoongi's mouth was twitching once in a while, which would probably means that alpha territory shit is doing its job well then.

It was finally my time to smirk "Why? Jealous? Doesn't mean that you've made yourself my mate that I wouldn't naturally have a boyfriend." I said, giving a challenging glance to Yoongi.

He gave a cut short laugh before turning a cold shoulder on my comment standing up and walking to the door straight.
"Ask this boyfriend of yours to drive safe or i'll throttle the man myself" he mumbled with a twitch of an eye and slammed the door shut, therefore exiting the bedroom.

I chuckled at that, I find it funny still how he got jealous
like that. Though it was kind of my lost tho, because there goes my chance to get Yoongi's phone number.

Still , the bastard was cute.

A good 5 mins passed before my phone rang again. It was taehyung saying that he reached and is now in front of the gate of yoongi's house.

I opened the bedroom door and went downstairs, Yoongi wasn't anywhere to be seen in the house and his car was not present too.

Wow, he really did get jealous. All I hoped was he doesn't go off and do some crazy things like beating up other alphas for fun.

That kinda looks like the sort of thing he would do if he was angry anyways.

I ended up needing to climb over the gate to get out of the house, since there wasn't any gate keys left for me.

"Yo, why are you climbing the gate jimin?" Taehyung said, his car mirror winded down so he could talk to me. I was still struggling to get down the gate, so I didn't bother to answer and just gave him a stare.

I got in taehyung's car after I got down from the damned gate mumbling profanities softly. The afterpain from the kick to my dick was still there and climbing the gate wasn't helping at all.

"Where's your friend?" Tae spoke while starting the engine. Looking kinda confused of why I needed to climb over the gate still.

"He went out to buy some stuff. I didn't know you would reach this quick so I asked him to go buy some snacks" I chuckled saying, the lie slipping out as smooth as a snake.

"Wow, idiot" he grinned "such smart ass thinking"

"Shut the fuck up and drive moron" I grinned back

x
Lol tf is this chapter. I'm sorry