13

sooooo 2020....

yea i didnt update sht im sorry BUT HEY HERE's ME FINALLY UPDATING(i think my grammar went straight down the drain after these months but aye yknow who cares-)

WHOOP ENJOY (in all seriousness pls forgive me and make do for i am the epitome of the sin of sloth)

-

jimin looked at the male before him, doe eyes wide with disbelief almost scoffing out loud.

after a good few seconds of blinking, which also consisted of yoongi (rather awkwardly) standing and keeping the default smug look on his face for said seconds, waiting obviously for a reaction. jimin coughed, avoiding eye contact with the black haired male, turning to the girl, thumb pointing back at yoongi, "sorry ma'am but unfortunately, i do not recognize this man who looks exactly like a starved rat that just ate fresh raw onions"

yoongi's mouth twitched, both with amusement and irritation.(like what's with the weird ass insult?) but that's what he liked about the latter, jimin was always cheeky. he always acts like he seems unbothered by his presence , but in reality, both of them knew that was completely not the case(A/N they almost fucked every time they met oop-), and they both just never felt the need to point it out as there was no point in doing so .

the male swiftly slipped and sat down, claiming the sit next to jimin, who was already cursing under his breath, as the male continued maintaining his signature smirk. yoongi snickered, putting a hand on the side of the chair jimin was currently occupying, completely making the poor bartender a third wheeler in a instant (aren't we all) "babyboy don't tell me you've already forgotten when i almost fucked your brain o-"

jimin slapped his hands(again tiny) on yoongi's mouth, eyes shooting straight daggers at the alpha with his mouth contorted to a form which almost reflect that of a hiss, but in a split second the male's face had turned a bright flustering colour of pink and red.

 as yoongi darted out his tongue on the palm of his hand as an answer.

"min yoon- AH FUCK!" jimin shouted profanities, retracting his hands as fast as possible, his spine sending jolts of electricity up and down, cursing colorfully, face still in shades of beautiful tints of pink.

yoongi chuckled tilting his head and putting his hands up feigning innocence. the look on jimin's face was enough to send the male to duck his head and howl in laughter again.

"thERe you ARE!" a sound jolted them both, as a drunken swayed his way across the bar, pointing at jimin , slurring "how coulf you flidht with othar people when you have meeee" taehyung whined as he approached them, "huh park jimin? don't schu think sho?" 

jimin groaned, as if one annoying alpha wasn't enough, there comes another. what had he done in all his previous life to receive such torment? "how can you be this drunk when it's not even an hour yet? get your shit together tae"

"but you'ree shoooooooooo good to me" taehyung waved around his hands like the drunken he is "you even boughf me front rows tickesh!" taehyung looked up, puppy eyes in it's full fledged , glorious power, "for agust daddie!" he exclaimed, then laughed, hugging jimin, whose nose is now scrunched in disgust "i love youuuu hehe" the male giggled,like one of those pretty high schoolers dressed in high heels in front of their crushes.

"agust daddy" yoongi's voice interrupted, almost as if he was marveling the two words, chuckling "thats interesting"

at this point, taehyung was already in his KO-ed state, causing jimin to just give the alpha a werid look and shaking his head at his friend. sighing, jimin got up and supported taehyung, who was now mumbling about how he wishes to be face fucked by a particular someone, looking at yoongi jimin just mumbled "your ass still stank" before cursing and dragged taehyung to the exit of the bar.

yoongi grinned 

"agust daddy huh?"

-

i'm sooo not ready for 2020 but so are yall 

lets get the bread huns